Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s a good example of how the media taking a short quote without providing proper context can frame an issue to give an impression.

What’s he going to say if someone asks him directly what he’s missing about home? Just lie & say nothing?

I’m sure if you asked Caleb if he ever misses his family he’d say yes too. Doesn’t have anything to do with him already having made a decision to be a one club player. It’s just the truth. Of course he misses home sometimes.
I don’t recall any of them getting a week off

i'll believe the suns playing finals when i see it

I don't rate them until they turn up away, but they'll win most at home and beat a couple of **** sides on the road to be close I reckon.

We lost to almost this exact same side.

**** me.

Hardly. West Coast at Optus >> West Coast literally anywhere else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne too. They're a different team away from home.
Worst midfield in the AFL.
Using valuable picks to bring in the likes of Liam Henry only compounding their issues.
They should be barred from trading in any players for at least 3 years.
For their own good.

This Saints team is hard to watch. You stifle their ball movement they're kind of screwed. Midfield is so weak
Defeated Collingwood so impressively.
Loss to Geelong by only 8 points, then 4 points v Essendon, and only 1 point v GWS.
They win 2/3 of those, suddenly in the top 8.
But since being smashed by Western Bulldogs, have been awful.

Worst midfield in the AFL.
Using valuable picks to bring in the likes of Liam Henry only compounding their issues.
They should be barred from trading in any players for at least 3 years.
For their own good.
Glad they have players who forced their hand in trading for… twice to the same club. Happy to oblige, Sainters. Hill is already 30. Fremantle got the best out of him.

Harley Reid 5 disposals
Elliott Yeo 5 disposals

Yet these two muppets destroyed Fyfe, Serong, Brayshaw and Young.
Weak
Reid and Yeo are muppets?
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Harley Reid 5 disposals
Elliott Yeo 5 disposals

Yet these two muppets destroyed Fyfe, Serong, Brayshaw and Young.
Weak
I know the joke is well-used, but the derby was their Grand Final. The need to appease their supporter base was off the charts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back