Oppo Camp Non-Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad thing is they still get bigger crowds than GWS who've been near the top of the ladder the last couple of years. Also average more the the Titans I believe.
I'd be pulling the plug on the Giants first.
Holiday crowds from interstate inflate the numbers at Gold Coast games.
images

On K-Rock before the Saints-Swans game they were asking people to call in with suggestions on what the coaches should wear on Monday for the freeze for MND. Was tempted to call in and suggest Dew should dress as a potato as he coaches a side full of them.

On K-Rock before the Saints-Swans game they were asking people to call in with suggestions on what the coaches should wear on Monday for the freeze for MND. Was tempted to call in and suggest Dew should dress as a potato as he coaches a side full of them.

Talking of the Swans Saints game... Personally I think the world has lost the plot

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/e...s/news-story/054de50d68f3c475ad3223876d7a2ce1

Etihad Stadium promotes diversity during Pride Game with all-gender toilets

ETIHAD Stadium has opened all-gender toilets for footy fans at tonight’s Pride Game.

Five toilet blocks across the stadium have been declared “all-gender” or gender neutral for the Saints and Swans clash.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/e...oilets/news-story/054de50d68f3c475ad3223876d7

Talking of the Swans Saints game... Personally I think the world has lost the plot

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/e...s/news-story/054de50d68f3c475ad3223876d7a2ce1

Etihad Stadium promotes diversity during Pride Game with all-gender toilets

ETIHAD Stadium has opened all-gender toilets for footy fans at tonight’s Pride Game.

Five toilet blocks across the stadium have been declared “all-gender” or gender neutral for the Saints and Swans clash.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/e...oilets/news-story/054de50d68f3c475ad3223876d7
Need this at KP. The queue for the gents is an outrage!

I think you will find the women's que would be the slower again. I think the afl use neither , they like the far que.
In the Brownlow stand they appear to have over-compensated for the ladies and underdelivered for the gents if you go by the queues. There’s 7 urinals for I’m guessing about 1000 men.

I think the Suns must've hit rock bottom this week. Their team is better than what they're producing at the moment. There must be something really broken in that club.

As for the Saints, I laugh at how the media keep giving them a pass. Totally s**t team and Richardson should be sacked along with their recruiters.

Suns have had to sack their Cheers squad leader over misconduct.

Their own off field people are a rabble. At least they are consistent.

Its really too bad.

GO Catters

Watched 10 minutes of the 4th quarter in swans game last night -they were pretty ferocious despite being a long way ahead. Regardless of the opposition they are looking impressive-might be a serious challenge to tigers going back to back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be a very big potato suit.

Doctor Gero remember a few years ago we used to have a Newcomb watch when they were regularly getting smashed by 150 points plus? I think we should start up an Ardmona watch in the Kyabram league. Their results thus far this season:

Round 1 - Lancaster 39.15.249 d. Ardmona 2.2.14
Round 2 - Girgarre 34.24.228 d. Ardmona 0.2.2
Round 3 - Didn't play
Round 4 - Undera 8.6.54 d. Ardmona 1.1.7 (actually not a bad result)
Round 5 - Nagambie 49.24.318 d. Ardmona 0.0.0
Round 6 - Stanhope 51.35.341 d. Ardmona 0.2.2
Round 7 - Dookie United 45.33.303 d. Ardmona 0.0.0
Round 8 - Violet Town 51.27.333 d. Ardmona 1.2.8
Round 9 - Avenel 53.34.358 d. Ardmona 0.1.1

After 9 rounds, they're currently last with a percentage of 1.6%.

Chris has said on game day that he has no knowledge of the club has approached Lycett management.

I love how he speaks to the media he’s a very good speaker

Some of those questions they asked him at the end were gold. "Which name is harder to spell, Kolodjashnij or Ratagoulea?" Hilarious.

Some of those questions they asked him at the end were gold. "Which name is harder to spell, Kolodjashnij or Ratagoulea?" Hilarious.
He went very close to correctly spelling Kolo's surname, if he had a pen to write it down I think he would have got it 100% right

Chris has said on game day that he has no knowledge of the club has approached Lycett management.

I love how he speaks to the media he’s a very good speaker

I did think he was trying to not smile at that question like he knows a little more than he wanted to let on

Appropriately enough its actually Ratugolea ;)

It's not that hard a name to spell tbh - very phonetic. Collar-jazz-knee is the real stumper, although I think the most common mistake comes from people assuming Parfitts first name as Brandon instead of Brandan.

Feel for the Bombers, must be hard to compete with your entire midfield out of the game injured.

I'm sure Dew will go down the slide last to make sure there's still water left after the rest of the participants have gone through.

This morning on Game Day (or whatever the Sunday morning football show on 7 is called) they had Chris Scott on and they actually asked him what level of pressure is on him for a costume tomorrow considering the quality of Mad Monday at Geelong.

He did say the he wasn't even going to try to compete with what the players do and he has also avoided getting any assistance from the players or assistant coaches (Scarlett & Enright) because he doesn't trust what they would do

This morning on Game Day (or whatever the Sunday morning football show on 7 is called) they had Chris Scott on and they actually asked him what level of pressure is on him for a costume tomorrow considering the quality of Mad Monday at Geelong.

He did say the he wasn't even going to try to compete with what the players do and he has also avoided getting any assistance from the players or assistant coaches (Scarlett & Enright) because he doesn't trust what they would do
I’m sure they would had been in his ear regardless ..why would you not just let Scarlo come up with it he’s the king of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back