Oppo Camp Non-Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

is stevie j the only ones that 'worked' in like forever?
And that's really only because he played predominately forward and we were able to continually get the ball forward

Richmond kinda tried it with Dusty - he'd contest centre bounces but then go forward once play started. Only problem is that Richmond couldn't get the ball forward for him to have any impact

If only your mum did the world a favour and swallowed
Cleary wasn't happy about this Dees supporter.
your a ******* embarrassment richmond. Houli grigg conca **** off

Honestly I don’t care who plays Collingwood next week I just want them to smash them. Never want to see Treloar win a freaking flag.

Expect more once the review thread is opened up.

Mason Cox will be the start of a flood of americans. He was a MONSTER tonight. And he was a D grade level basketball player at best in the states. There would be dozens of better athletes than him who don't have anything to do after college. What a story. Awesome. Go Trav too! Caddy- proving what a downhill skier he is. Nowhere to be seen when the going gets tough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beautifully played by the Pies. Came out in the first half and beat Richmond at their own game, but having a dominant ruckman and Cox to take contested marks was a huge difference. Then in the second half, knowing the Tiges would come back at them, they changed their game plan. Played a more possession game to stop the Tiges being able to run onto the ball the way they like. Tried to keep possession and kick it around more. This also meant the Pies players mitigated the fatigue I was seeing by the end of the second qtr. A masterclass in coaching and execution. The Tigers bomb out, thank god for that. Their supporters have been insufferable this year.

This is just a massive, massive Prelim final choke. It's right up there with Essendon dropping it to Carlton in 1999, I can't remember any other side this dominant all year dropping it all over the Prelim.

West Coast and Melbourne will be licking their chops at this. Unbelievably, if Melbourne get up, they might actually go in favourites... despite starting at fifth.
Rubbish.
Pies would cream the D's again, and deservedly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back