Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GET BACK ON TOPIC - discussion relating to football/AFL but not specific to Geelong

If you want to discuss what you may or may not have done in your personal life & that is of no relation to football, there's definitely more appropriate places

Getting charged is a pretty big thing for sexual assault. It generally means they have something which will stick because it can be so much of a he said she said situation.
And yet we all saw the Richmond and Melbourne players touching inappropriately

Higgins will be 33 at the start of the HA season next year and has possible gone on a year to many now. Careful consideration required with this one.

Careful consideration?
Should be no consideration IMO. Is cooked, will be chasing a flag so not somebody I'd expect to do the hard work and is over rated in general anyway.
Hard pass IMO.

Careful consideration?
Should be no consideration IMO. Is cooked, will be chasing a flag so not somebody I'd expect to do the hard work and is over rated in general anyway.
Hard pass IMO.
Well if the catch is 'he wants a contract longer than 1 year' then its a no for mine also. Id offer him a year, but two is madness at his age.

Used properly?
He's a gun and always has been since he was at Adelaide.
Look at how terrible Hawthorn were this year and he still managed 2 goals per game.

He'd boot 50 goals at Collingwood with their midfield.
Clarko had him playing across CHB for a stretch with Mcevoy back there.
thats what im referring to.

And yes, he boot 50 at Pies with their mids. My point exactly.

Hence the "if used properly"

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only seems like yesterday being in the MCG carpark 2008 GF ...listening to a radio discussion on who will go #1 pick ..him or NicNat...

I was thinking the same, it seems like only yesterday he was drafted as the number one pick. Then his early struggles at the Dees, the criticism and pressure with being the number one pick, and being compared to Nic Nat regularly. But when it's all said and done, 174-games is 174-games. Never reached the heights predicted of him, but that's a good career and when he played well, he was a very good contributor for the Dees..

I was thinking the same, it seems like only yesterday he was drafted as the number one pick. Then his early struggles at the Dees, the criticism and pressure with being the number one pick, and being compared to Nic Nat regularly. But when it's all said and done, 174-games is 174-games. Never reached the heights predicted of him, but that's a good career and when he played well, he was a very good contributor for the Dees..
Sorry all I read was **** and swimming

Gunston to the Pies? If there was one thing that could make me like him less....

Do you want to believe Tom Browne & his idea of what's happening with Gunston's future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back