Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perhaps it's a middle finger to those who deign to look down on others, and judge a book by its cover?

Looking awful to own all those elitists out there who don't like things that look awful. That'll show 'em.

Next step: living in a house shaped like a giant penis as a real "screw you" to those condescending cultural snobs who have a problem with phallic domiciles.

giphy-3.gif

I wish they'd retire BT off and give Jason Bennett a go.

I'd be happy to see them strap a 44 gallon drum of aviation fuel to his back and fire him into the sun.......

The guy is as articulate as wombat droppings, and has the IQ of a glow worm.

Last edited:
I'd be happy to see them strap a 44.gallom drum of aviation fuel to his back and fire him into the sun.......

The guy is as articulate as wombat droppings, and has the IQ of a glow worm.

What did the 44 gallon drum do to deserve that though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking awful to own all those elitists out there who don't like things that look awful. That'll show 'em.

Next step: living in a house shaped like a giant penis as a real "screw you" to those condescending cultural snobs who have a problem with phallic domiciles.

View attachment 1098311

Snobs exist.

Looking at the hair, tattoos etc, and not the person within, accentuates their feeling of supremacy I guess.

Society is so consumed by physical appearance, and being cool, that character too often comes a distant second. Shame, because that's a far more sincere gauge of a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back