Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty happy with my anti-Brad Hill stance from a couple of years ago. What a waste of $900k.

That was confirmed for me last year when he stood there was Stewart ran away from him - not a knock on Stewart, but he isn't exactly the quickest bloke and Hill showed zero interest in applying any defensive pressure

Pretty happy with my anti-Brad Hill stance from a couple of years ago. What a waste of $900k.

Didn't even know he was playing until I saw him shaking hands at the end of the game.

That was confirmed for me last year when he stood there was Stewart ran away from him - not a knock on Stewart, but he isn't exactly the quickest bloke and Hill showed zero interest in applying any defensive pressure
Stewart is actually quick. His top speed were among the highest recorded in our team last year.

Hill is just lazy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stewart is actually quick. His top speed were among the highest recorded in our team last year.

Hill is just lazy.

Hill was completely lazy in that passage

And happy to be corrected on Stewart

I honestly don’t think his teammates use him well , doesn’t look very popular with the group tbh

not that he will care with his salary , but I don’t think he’s lazy
Just going off the footage they showed on footy classified. Some really lazy, can't be stuffed efforts when opponents got the ball, where he jogged after them, or his opponent had left the stoppage after they had received the ball, and he hadn't even bothered to go with them, resulting in his opponent being the loose man forward who ends up kicking the goal. He is a lazy footballer defensively. If the ball was going the other way he would be busting a gut to get forward.

Just going off the footage they showed on footy classified. Some really lazy, can't be stuffed efforts when opponents got the ball, where he jogged after them, or his opponent had left the stoppage after they had received the ball, and he hadn't even bothered to go with them, resulting in his opponent being the loose man forward who ends up kicking the goal. He is a lazy footballer defensively. If the ball was going the other way he would be busting a gut to get forward.
Aparently he has a 5 day turn around

Hill is just lazy.
Would you bother? You have premierships and a big contract that will take you to retirement. I'm sure he thinks of success with the saints as a bit of a nice-to-have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back