Oppo Camp Non-Geelong football (AFL) discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine the outrage from the tin-foil hat wearing Hawks fans if a former Geelong player or administrator is named his replacement after Steve Hocking was named the new AFL footy operations manager.

Imagine the outrage from the tin-foil hat wearing Hawks fans if a former Geelong player or administrator is named his replacement after Steve Hocking was named the new AFL footy operations manager.
165576.jpg

To say the Crow board has taken the Rory contract speculation not well would be an understatement
To Geelong Cats? lol Haven't read it, where is he supposed to be going?

I hear Sloane has bought a place in Moggs Creek.....
Hahahaha!!! Stirrer :p That's hilarious :D All last year Dangerfield kept sending Sloan Tweets about Geelong Surf Coast + how it takes Sloane 1.5 hours to get to the beach ;)

having said that J kelly was a norf supporter as a kid yet rejected them so it's not a mere formality just yet.
I'd prefer Sloane at Geelong, especially as the imploding of the Crows' board would be utterly hilarious

Sloane walking next year. Time to set up camp in Crowland, this is not a drill fellas, they’re about to melt for a year.

Subscribed.
Should we have a special thread for Sloan leaving Crows at the end of 2018?

It’s going to be enjoyable watching them implode when he walks

bonus points/melts if they don’t make the 8

Extra juicy melts/points if he walks to GFC

Hiroshima level melts if GFC wins a flag and Danger gets another Brownlow /norm smith
Is that for 2018? Or in 2019, when Sloane joins GFC?

This whole topic has tickled my funny bone + the comments especially the # comments are cracking me up! Keep up the good work guys!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Annnd the dawks are back to being my most despised team

Gee they took a big break there for awhile
What did they do to return to the top of your list? I've always despised them, especially since 1989 :mad: Although, Tigers are getting up there lol

No need- the lols are plentiful when merely looking at the one on the crows board!:)
No, disagree. We cannot comment on their board, but we could discuss comments from their board on a thread on our board. Comments get too jumbled in this thread lol

The main board circle jerk about Shaun being the best clutch player EVER

Yawns
Tiresome! But every week, or more specifically, every game, one player from each team is the "best ever" + it's just so mundane, tedious + monotonous :rolleyes:

Bloody boring here at the moment,maybe we sould have a class of 2016 reunion and invite Bobby,Blightyscats back for a week.:)

You should be able to pick a fight with someone on the board YPO.

Please please please make Steve Johnson or James Kelly head of umpiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back