Oppo Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If he had starred all year and dropped off this year maybe. At this stage the exception is his contribution in the GF. Perfect time to lift your game, but still.
Look he is still young with plenty of time to improve(i think he will in the long run). But if it doesnt start happening soon then the weight from fans and the media may be to much.

A 1 hit wonder basically.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Currently which club would be our biggest Premiership threat?

Obviously our stinging loss against the Crows in round one makes it feel as though they are one to watch out for. I'm just unsure as to whether Adelaide will sustain such form for the whole year.

I'm very worried about playing the Bulldogs in a final. We scraped over the line tonight, but had the dogs kicked straight we might have been in strife.

Other than those two teams, I'm not worried about anyone else. I doubt we'll be playing West Coast at all, let alone in Perth where they're most dangerous.

Geelong doesn't have a good (recent) finals record and we're very, very unlikely to have to play them in Geelong in a final. I'm confident of beating them at Spotless or even the MCG.

Currently which club would be our biggest Premiership threat?

Obviously our stinging loss against the Crows in round one makes it feel as though they are one to watch out for. I'm just unsure as to whether Adelaide will sustain such form for the whole year.

I'm very worried about playing the Bulldogs in a final. We scraped over the line tonight, but had the dogs kicked straight we might have been in strife.

Other than those two teams, I'm not worried about anyone else. I doubt we'll be playing West Coast at all, let alone in Perth where they're most dangerous.

Geelong doesn't have a good (recent) finals record and we're very, very unlikely to have to play them in Geelong in a final. I'm confident of beating them at Spotless or even the MCG.
Crows, Cats and Dogs. Crows the biggest threat.

:D One thing about playing Fridays is with the points banked I can now relax and focus on other things for the weekend. I'm really keen to watch the Crows-Richmond game. Whatever happens we'll only have 1 team above us on points going into next week.
Everyone thinks the Crows are shoo-ins and I'd favour them.
We get a form line on how good Richmond are though, and I just dont know right now. It's possible they are potentially a top 4 side but if the Crows wallop them maybe not. On the other hand they walloped us and I think we are a definite top 4 chance so who knows.
Anyway I'll be watching with interest.

:D One thing about playing Fridays is with the points banked I can now relax and focus on other things for the weekend. I'm really keen to watch the Crows-Richmond game. Whatever happens we'll only have 1 team above us on points going into next week.
Everyone thinks the Crows are shoo-ins and I'd favour them.
We get a form line on how good Richmond are though, and I just dont know right now. It's possible they are potentially a top 4 side but if the Crows wallop them maybe not. On the other hand they walloped us and I think we are a definite top 4 chance so who knows.
Anyway I'll be watching with interest.

You're assuming Geelong loses to Collingwood by a huge margin:huh:

Even with the win last night we're still in fourth. A Richmond win or even narrow loss will see us stay in fourth.

Adelaide 152%
Geelong 147%
Richmond 136%
Us 133%

You're assuming Geelong loses to Collingwood by a huge margin:huh:

Even with the win last night we're still in fourth. A Richmond win or even narrow loss will see us stay in fourth.

Adelaide 152%
Geelong 147%
Richmond 136%
Us 133%
I said points becuase I was too lazy to work out percentages, and it's still early days.
Tks for adding

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, Rohan's fall looks bad. Hope he is ok.

News is that he is okay but looked very worrying for a while there.

Looking at the reply, Buddy looked like he turned to berate Rohan, saw he was out cold, and just turned around and trotted off in the other direction without any look of care whatsoever. Very ordinary - a blessing in disguise for us that we missed out on him.

Same thing that's happened to hawthorn.

Off a
View attachment 364241

Swans seemed to have fallen off Mt Everest with them in the running for the spoon after this loss as other lower placed teams will be more confident to get a win
Hawks seem in a similar place but with the experience they have I can see them more likely to string a few wins together but i can see one of north/swans/hawks in the bottom 4 at the end of the year

A few top picks in the seasons where they don't have a dominant academy kid could propel them back up the ladder with us holding up the interest in NSW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back