Non-Lions discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't remember a year where both prelims have resulted in such a massive blow out scoreline. This is incredible.

It's really disappointing. This week usually throws out the best games of the whole year. Dees games was enjoyable in its own way due to how good they played but this is just s**t.

Loser of this game likely to play the Storm in the Prelim... Going to be a tough two games if the Storm are to win the GF.

Meh, I'm happy where things stand. Raiders & especially Warriors have always matched up well with the storm in the last decade, despite where they were on the ladder.

Storm look good. Not quite Melbourne Demons good, but still good ;)

Loser of this game likely to play the Storm in the Prelim... Going to be a tough two games if the Storm are to win the GF.
Storm have got so many gears at the moment. Very confident without putting the mocker on them. Crucial player will be big Nelson coming of the bench in this finals series.

You were right, Hinkley copping an absolute caning on the Port board, a lot of players copping it as well particularly the holy trinity of Butters, Rozee and Duursma. :eek:
The losing prelim coaches are going to be under the pump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You were right, Hinkley copping an absolute caning on the Port board, a lot of players copping it as well particularly the holy trinity of Butters, Rozee and Duursma. :eek:
They're really not that good.

As we've found every time we've played them.

Good job by them to reach a Prelim with their list off the back of 3 or 4 players with no back up at all when they don't front up.

Game is so sh*t the talk is now about rugby
It's a complete tragedy that we were one point shy last week from having a potential Grand Final berth against Melbourne though :'( :'( :'(

Charlie Dixon is a good player sometimes but it nowhere near as good as the commentators make out. Very average in this match.

Charlie Dixon is a good player sometimes but it nowhere near as good as the commentators make out. Very average in this match.

Dixon is no.1 in the comp for praise by commentators relative to actual output.

its games like this I am annoyed at our defence. we're pretty good but let in more than other top teams. yet we have adams and andrews who I think are both in the top 10 or so defenders in the whole league. Naughton is being allowed to do whatever he wants this game.

Hopefully with Birch out we re-jig and can have a team-defence that rivals the individual brilliance we have that makes up the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back