Non-Lions Footy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, this guy is even better value

giphy.gif

Love the way the eyes almost pop out of their sockets st the end.

We have identical twins and they have done the swapping places trick a lot. I'd love to hear (i know they never ever would) one day that Scott boys swapped coaching boxes one night. I'd chuckle.

We have identical twins and they have done the swapping places trick a lot. I'd love to hear (i know they never ever would) one day that Scott boys swapped coaching boxes one night. I'd chuckle.

If they swapped so that Brad coaches all the games against weak teams and Chris coaches all the games against strong teams we'd have had a whole succession of North vs Geelong finals.

The Suns are so generous. They are going to give Prestia and O'Meara away to some Vic Clubs for a chump change.
From what I saw today the Blues are keen on Prestia,but don't want to give up a first rounder. Hmmm,gonna struggle then. I don't think the Suns are interested in a trade for Dennis Armfield

From what I saw today the Blues are keen on Prestia,but don't want to give up a first rounder. Hmmm,gonna struggle then. I don't think the Suns are interested in a trade for Dennis Armfield

I am pretty sure Prestia has been B&F runner up to Ablett a few times too. He can't be worth much less than Treloar TBH.

If they swapped so that Brad coaches all the games against weak teams and Chris coaches all the games against strong teams we'd have had a whole succession of North vs Geelong finals.

So the perfect coach is a set of twins. But... I could see those twins brawling and wrestling over whose turn it is to coach.

So the perfect coach is a set of twins. But... I could see those twins brawling and wrestling over whose turn it is to coach.

Sounds like someone wants to support the Buffalo Bills!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North really handle clearances well when they are on their game. They are making the Collingwood midfield look like...well...ours.

Marley Williams running a close second.
Nah he's just a cocky prick. At least he's not playing the game like a cheating pussy. It's not how I'd like to look back on my career, as a guy that threw himself to the ground like a bad Shakespearean actor on a continual basis. I've seen Zorko try it a few times this year and it made me cringe.

Did Aish go off injured in the second half? Or just do nothing at all after half time. I swear he has disappeared.

Did Aish go off injured in the second half? Or just do nothing at all after half time. I swear he has disappeared.

He's just not impactful when it matters. Unflavoured tub of yoghurt of a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back