Non-Lions Footy Season (2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

And of course the "nearly every player is doing it" line comes out.

Not every player is an idiot who acts with no forethought. I'd say a fair few are pretty smart cookies who would rather NOT risk their health and career!!!

Mumford really looks like a ******* idiot right now. There goes his chance of a comeback or even continuing his coaching career.
Funny how these blokes are so remorseful ONLY when the they get caught. Heard on SEN that he was very remorseful etc etc etc. Bet you he wasn't remorseful 2 weeks ago when the whole world didn't know about it.

Fun-Facts?
  • Leuey numbered more Brownlow votes [11] playing with the Lions - than he played in winning bomber games [played in only 7 wins at ESS]
  • Leuey played a total of 137 games, his last 29 in number 22 at ESS, 22 was also the number of losses he played in that jumper.
  • Leuey was the tallest player with the lowest number, 23, to have played with the Brisbane Lions
  • Leuey kicked a total of 31 goals with both the Lions and bombers for a career average of 0.23 goals per game.

The Berger that potentially had 'the lot' - sad to hear of your retirement. :(

Him mentioning sitting back and watching games as a bombers fan makes me wonder if he has hard feelings about the Lions or is just saying what Bomber fans will want to hear. 100+ games for the lions would have to account for something.

Him mentioning sitting back and watching games as a bombers fan makes me wonder if he has hard feelings about the Lions or is just saying what Bomber fans will want to hear. 100+ games for the lions would have to account for something.
Just what Bomber fans & the VFL want to hear. He has always spoken positively about the Lions in the past.

Jack Watts...........whodda thunked it!;)

I think he has finally hit puberty and is dealing with a whole new bunch of biological urges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back