Non-Lions Footy Season (2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

This isn't the same team that beat us last week..

The natives are restless, they want Richardson g..o..n..e!

He doesn't seem the one to inspire a team at all. Just might be the first to go.

How did we lose to this rabble last week? they're planning way worse. We're no world beaters but from watching the first 2 rounds I'd hope we'd be ahead of these 2 teams.

Ben Brown: 6.1 - 37.
St. Kilda: 5.11 - 41.

It's a close game at the moment! Seriously though, why couldn't we play this Saints team last week, I know we shot ourselves in the foot more than anything but bloody hell.

If that’s directed at me TBD it was a tongue in cheek comment.

Just the assessments we see after 1-2 rounds and how it places us. We're a bottom side, but people need to let things settle a bit.

That said, if this is what the Saints dish up regularly, MacMum is probably right about Richardson getting turfed.

Just the assessments we see after 1-2 rounds and how it places us. We're a bottom side, but people need to let things settle a bit.

That said, if this is what the Saints dish up regularly, MacMum is probably right about Richardson getting turfed.
Oh I know, same s**t - different year. I’m one of those agreeing we had massive improvements last week. Just couldn’t resist the comment after the showing by the Saints today :p.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suns up and about against that Carlton club that everyone is obsessed with ;)

The sun is making it hard to watch. Close the friggen roof.

Suns? For the first few minutes Sandy Roberts kept calling them the lions

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

As much as I dislike Carlton, I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate *insert Kefka reference here* hate hate HATE the scums more.

...that brown patch near the centre circle at Etihad is going to drive me insane isn't it? Why hasn't it been fixed?

Suns up and about against that Carlton club that everyone is obsessed with ;)

The sun is making it hard to watch. Close the friggen roof.
GC impressive with their pressure.

After last week I did think that performance against Richmond might turn out to be the best of their year. Any club is going to be up and about for that occasion. Hope our F50 entries are better than the rubbish they are serving up today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back