Non-Lions Footy Season (2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Given they start the season with a bunch of away games, a start like that would make finals very achievable.

Hopefully they get enough W's for Tom Lynch to stay.

Given they start the season with a bunch of away games, a start like that would make finals very achievable.

No team can continue week in-week out flying around the country without tiring.....it just isn't done. Their run will come to an end because of it imo.

Hopefully by our game. Other than that, I hope they can go far.

..and now for Pies/GWS.....GO GWS!

No team can continue week in-week out flying around the country without tiring.....it just isn't done. Their run will come to an end because of it imo.

Hopefully by our game.

..and now for Pies/GWS.....GO GWS!

They do have two away games in a row in western Australia. Surely they'll bunker down there for 2 weeks to avoid doing that trip twice.

Collingwood player just broke his leg. It was awful. Not sure who it was, was said he's just come back too.

Praise to Heath Shaw (GWS) who came over to him on the stretcher. Pity his own captain didn't come over.

That is something I'd like to see more of, a showing of concern from perhaps the team captain if their player gets a serious injury. Just shows a caring from his teammates.

Poor kid.

Collingwood player just broke his leg. It was awful. Not sure who it was, was said he's just come back too.

Praise to Heath Shaw (GWS) who came over to him on the stretcher. Pity his own captain didn't come over.

That is something I'd like to see more of, a showing of concern from perhaps the team captain if their player gets a serious injury. Just shows a caring from his teammates.

Poor kid.

Tim Broomhead I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can say from experience, god bless that green whistle. Although I have no recollection of the ambulance ride now...

I can say from experience, god bless that green whistle. Although I have no recollection of the ambulance ride now...
mmmm my ambulance ride, they had to make the phone call to administer something stronger, cause two green whistles did **** all.

mmmm my ambulance ride, they had to make the phone call to administer something stronger, cause two green whistles did **** all.

I got the green whistle, 2 shots of morphine and an apology from the ambo because they couldn't give me anything more until we got to hospital.

Poor kid.
Not quite sure he was thinking trying to a ball already 2 foot over the line. Pretty stupid play to be honest

I can see it already on Monday on 360, On the Couch, Talking Footy, etc.

"Carlton in crisis"

I can totally see an early priority pick happening... :rolleyes:

Could see the suns going 4-1 with matches against Freo and us in the next 3 weeks.

They were 3-0 until we played them in 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back