Competitions North Melbourne Bigfooty AFL Fantasy 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

And were........ BACK AGAIN!
1675985938315.jpeg

I cant believe Ive been doing this s**t for over 10 years lol

Anyway, were a month out from Round 1 so lets get this f***er up and running again for 2023.

To all existing players I reached out to you all last year about notice of interest to go round again in 2023, so I will private message the invite code shortly. A few have already entered so I will tick you off the list.

Chewy Chewman and Kangaroos techno you guys get first preference as you just missed the cut off last year and I will prioritise your entries this year.

For any past and any new players looking to give AFL Fantasy a crack please post your interest in this thread and I will message you directly.

1675986609122.jpeg

Good luck to all, f** Essendon and go Kangas!!

Awesome. Cheers tazaa. Definitely keen. Will send you my team name today when i get a spare moment.

And were........ BACK AGAIN!
View attachment 1603866

I cant believe Ive been doing this s**t for over 10 years lol

Anyway, were a month out from Round 1 so lets get this f***er up and running again for 2023.

To all existing players I reached out to you all last year about notice of interest to go round again in 2023, so I will private message the invite code shortly. A few have already entered so I will tick you off the list.

Chewy Chewman and Kangaroos techno you guys get first preference as you just missed the cut off last year and I will prioritise your entries this year.

For any past and any new players looking to give AFL Fantasy a crack please post your interest in this thread and I will message you directly.

View attachment 1603872

Good luck to all, f** Essendon and go Kangas!!
I am keen

Yes please

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Hey mate! Will PM you now! Last spot is yours!

With 20 the maximum league size number we are now at capacity. There are 15 confirmed participants, 3 indicating they'll play and 2 to get back to me.
If the 2 on standby don't respond by round 1 then I will allocated those positions based on those who post in this thread from here on in.
We need at least 16 to generate a 2nd lead since the numbers have dropped off over time.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And that's a wrap.
Thanks again to all who signed up to play and who keep this competition running.

I would like to congratulate All is Wells for winning this years competition by 8 points in the Grand Final against a gallant perplexed who stormed home to almost clinch it.
With an overall score of 1137 and in the top 30 for all North supporters, All is Wells is a standout winner and Chief please if we can apply the AFL Fantasy Board Club Champion badge to All is Wells that would be appreciated.

I will reach out again with DM's shortly to again suss out interest for next year.
Enjoy preseason!

2024 is here and so is the North BigFooty Board AFL Fantasy League.

Round 1 is creeping up on us again so please if you are keen to play please post your interest here.
The league will be a First come First serve basis so existing players have already been invited via email directly from AFL Fantasy. Spots are limited.

To those who haven't yet joined I will Private Message you the code shortly.

Good luck to all again and * Essendon!

EDIT: Toes can I please have a Thread title update

And that's a wrap.
Thanks again to all who signed up to play and who keep this competition running.

I would like to congratulate All is Wells for winning this years competition by 8 points in the Grand Final against a gallant perplexed who stormed home to almost clinch it.
With an overall score of 1137 and in the top 30 for all North supporters, All is Wells is a standout winner and Chief please if we can apply the AFL Fantasy Board Club Champion badge to All is Wells that would be appreciated.

I will reach out again with DM's shortly to again suss out interest for next year.
Enjoy preseason!
Chief just chasing this up for All is Wells and his badge for taking out our club board AFL Fantasy comp in 2023!

2024 is here and so is the North BigFooty Board AFL Fantasy League.

Round 1 is creeping up on us again so please if you are keen to play please post your interest here.
The league will be a First come First serve basis so existing players have already been invited via email directly from AFL Fantasy. Spots are limited.

To those who haven't yet joined I will Private Message you the code shortly.

Good luck to all again and * Essendon!

EDIT: Toes can I please have a Thread title update
Keen to get back involved here mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back