AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2023 [GF: North vs Brisbane @ Ikon Park, Sunday 3 December @ 2:30pm - NM 27 - 44 BL]

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is it that when the poor skills are on show in the men’s team the first thing people call for is a skills coach, but for some reason the women don’t need one?

We need a review of the way they train more than we need to make list changes.

We need to be fitter, we need to be better skilled and we need a game plan that involves run and attacking.

The way we played against Collingwood and Richmond should be the norm not the exception.

Bad luck Roogirls. Really enjoyed their efforts this season. Umpies, not so much :/

Did anyone ever figure out what the 50m penalty was for, that led to the Dees second goal?
Every opportunity the broadcasters could have used to show/explain what actually happened there, was taken up by completely obsessive coverage of Tayla Harris hurting herself!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck Roogirls. Really enjoyed their efforts this season. Umpies, not so much :/

Did anyone ever figure out what the 50m penalty was for, that led to the Dees second goal?
Every opportunity the broadcasters could have used to show/explain what actually happened there, was taken up by completely obsessive coverage of Tayla Harris hurting herself!
That whole sequence, we couldn't see because idiots were coming up the stairs, standing in the way and taking minutes to decide whether to sit in the back row of the aisle to the left or the back row of the aisle to the right.

Emma Kearney for Captain-Coach 2023.
The players look like they enjoy being coached by Crocker and can see improvement on the field, I wouldn't be surprised if he is given another two seasons.

Emma Kearney for Captain-Coach 2023.
I reckon 2025. Unless Crocker wins a flag in the meantime, or unless he goes backward next year in an unacceptable way.

That gives her two years to coach with us and gain some actual coaching experience at AFL level.

We going to bring in any trade targets or continue to purge the Irish leagues?

I think it was for being inside the protected area.

I wasn’t sure about putting all the players and families in the stand that looks condemned.
It's hard to believe that stand is not banned for human access and fenced off. The whole stadium is pretty frightening from a safety perspective. Even the Legends Stand has an atrocious layout for getting in and out. Public transport access and parking has always been rubbish. It's a good thing other traditional suburban grounds are being built up for W games so that there isn't a push to make it the hub for all Victorian W finals in the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back