Game Day North Melbourne v Melbourne - Sheer Annihilation Game Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super proud of my 14yr old daughter.

We have home game reserved seats and generally don't miss games, but I was a little worried the hammerings were wearing her down. She's aware of the historical comparisons of how bad we are at the moment and isn't an absolute die hard.

Despite having netball at 2:30pm and every other reason to not want to go, she asked if we had enough time to get in after her game (outer east).

As I looked at her to respond she said "rain, hail or shine, right?"
You got a ripper there CBS - tough kid!

Represent Lebron James GIF by Uninterrupted

Look I appreciate the fact that even the Melbourne Vixens would probably give our china dolls (who don't like being yelled at and given some simple home truths by their coach) a bit of a touch up ATM, I am looking at this from an ironic angle :thumbsu: :)
The Vixens are an extremely talented group of elite athletes at the top of their game. The are many levels above the shitshow that is our club atm.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

I’m supposed to be wearing my sling but I took it off specifically to shake my fist.

When men ask me “are you loyal?” The only answer I give them is “I go for North Melbourne”, I’ll always be there for our boys!

Let’s see how quickly we go into our shells and roll over due to the pressure and skill of a very tough Melbourne team who know how to rough up their opponents without giving away 50s.

Its up to the seniors to stand up for once, otherwise we’ll wave the white flag before the first half is even over.

I’m prepared for a disgrace, but I want to see some fight and cast away any assumptions that this is a guaranteed loss just because its against the reigning premiers.

For the game that is being billed as 'end of days' for North, the Dees are only 1/2 year older than us on average. They will have 7 players versus our 9 with less than 50 games clocked up.

North MelbourneAttributeMelbourne
189.0cmHeight188.0cm
85.6kgWeight87.4kg
24yr 9mthAge25yr 4mth
79.5Games104.0
Total Players By Games​
North MelbourneGamesMelbourne
9Less than 507
650 to 992
5100 to 1498
2150 or more5
But but but, Neale what’s his name said it takes 2 to 3 years to learn a game plan.

I've loaded up on Brown and Fritche to kick 4 each in my 3 game goal kickers multi
l just decided l had a spare $10 so took a afl multi for North to win at $57.80/1 ...oh well l could always hope for a miracle..:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just looked at the players aged 26 and above named today. It’s pretty grim reading:

NTH.
Turner 26
Lmac 27
Jed 28
Corr 28
Walker 29
Greenwood 30
Jack Z 31
Goldy 33

VS

MELB.
Brayshaw 26
Neal-B 26
Langdon 26
Lever 26
Petracca 26
Hunt 27
Dunstan 27
Brown 29
McDonald 29
Gawn 30
May 30
Melksham 30

For the game that is being billed as 'end of days' for North, the Dees are only 1/2 year older than us on average. They will have 7 players versus our 9 with less than 50 games clocked up.

North MelbourneAttributeMelbourne
189.0cmHeight188.0cm
85.6kgWeight87.4kg
24yr 9mthAge25yr 4mth
79.5Games104.0
Total Players By Games​
North MelbourneGamesMelbourne
9Less than 507
650 to 992
5100 to 1498
2150 or more5
Competence can take you a long way

Whatever happens with the resault I”ll be there as a North member and as a North supporter and if the rest of our fair weathered supporters don’t turn up fine
I don’t want to know about your BS excuses on why you won’t be there.
I'm 1000 miles away and about to get cut off by flood waters for the fifth or sixth time this year. That okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back