Game Day North v Bulldogs good Friday match 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utter bullshit. They have busted their arses, they just can't pull it off.
You tell me there werent players just standing and watching as they roved and kicked that goal? Just a slow jog from point to point? They gave up gut running 2 quarters ago

Well that’s Good Friday gone from us

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Honestly the AFL have given us a fair crack at Good Friday for the last 4 years. If you keep serving up mediocre or poor crowds and TV ratings and you are as non-competitive as what we have been then we shouldn't be shocked about the inevitable outcome. We only have ourselves to blame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why ? The games built around the royal children’s hospital in North Melbourne.
They can take queens birthday off the demons and Carlton off the ‘traditional’ season opening blockbuster, if that’s the case

Fair to say there's going to be a lot of understandably angry posting today and this week.

Today certainly hurts.

We pushed a decent amount of our best 22 out last year and 2 of our best 5 for second round picks. If it ain't deliberate, it's reasonably foreseeable negligence.

Maybe we cut too deep but better than going down the same well-worn path in perpetuity.

Up until today I wondered how we were lucky enough to get Walker for nothing...no longer wondering. WTF! And to make matters worth he would have about the best job security in the team at present. Going to be a long year.

Lachie Young just looks devoid of confidence. Those couple of turnovers early in the game crushed him mentally

You know you're in dire straights if you'd actually play tom campbell in the team and expect improvement

I'll take competitive over Melbourne 2006 to 2016 thanks.

50 years of competitive culture flushed by incompetent fools.

Yeah those incompetent fools messers Scott and Joyce. That’s where the negligence is

You really think McMillan, daw, Williams would’ve altered this result.

What your seeing today is a by product of taking the first few steps of rectifying the state the previous regimes have left.

Throw your anger in that direction. Years of poor drafting and poor development is the cause of this s**t

Yeah those incompetent fools messers Scott and Joyce.

You really think McMillan, daw, Williams would’ve altered this result.

What your seeing today is a by product of taking the first few steps of rectifying the state the previous regimes have left.

Throw your anger in that direction. Years of poor drafting and poor development is the cause of this sh*t

Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back