Game Day North VS GC (is there Beer on the Sun)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's switch it up and kick it to Larkey while he's double or triple teamed

If there was a champion data stat for hugging the turf, Larkey would have 38 hugging possessions.

Bloke keeps hitting the turf…even when his not in the contest.

Farking bizaar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Muppet Show Muppets GIF by Muppet Wiki

Game plan is lol.

That’s on Clarko.

Bomb long to a 4 on 1.

Yep. That will hold up in a GF.
Yeah, I'm sure that's what he's telling them to do at training.

Why does LDU refuse to come back from the mark? Looks like he's about to kick into the defender every time.
He and Simpkin do this all the time. With the new rules you go back, and then it's easy to run at 45 degrees as the defender has to stand, and then gain an extra 3-4m with the kick, and not under pressure.

They are just dumb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last two kick forward were a ****ing banana from Cor and then McKercher kicking a ****en torpedo to their numbers...

Larkey gets a ragging on here, but if he just walked off the ground in disgust sometimes I wouldn't blame him.

Haven’t seen LDU this animated in his career, he looks like he is just about done.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
All started when got caught holding the ball in the middle then Xerri absolutely torched him and didn’t give him the ball.

Wackyinflatablearmtubeman.gif

So we hack a ball into the forward line. Larkey has three players to compete against. No other North player near. Don't know what the hell is going on with this set up. But it ain't working Alistair and crew.

I have zero faith in him, seen nothing to suggest he has what we need. If he was a new coach, jungle drums would be beating

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I’ve said this before.

He won’t see the end of his deal.

Will be gone by the end of 2025.

He’s cooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back