Game Day North vs Port....let's get ready to rumble

Remove this Banner Ad

They slip over during inconsequential moments, we do it at the absolute worst instances possible. Doing my head in.

JHF goal was a result of an OOB non-call, livid about that, but otherwise we didn't really let them go to town. Have we officially moved that to the third quarter or are we still in this? Come on, boys.

I liked zuurhars ‘**** sakes’ at the end of the qrtr.

Alright. Surely Clarkson has to get a grip of this kid. Last year he was supportive but now it surely has to change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First half thoughts:

My feelings yesterday about us going on with it after last weeks effort have so far been validated. Boys showing a lot of intent, skills tend to let us down as usual.
Umps have absolutely fist ****ed the shit out of us, but I’ve watched some other games this week (for the time this year) and it turns out the umps are just ****ing shithouse all around. Something has to be done about them.

3 red time goals the difference.

Good half - effort is there, and tackling (esp the first quarter) was great. We are still outclassed by their running midfielders, and giving away some uncontested possession on the far wing, but the gameplan and ability to slow the tempo down and hit some targets by foot is much better.

Didn't think we had a chance of being within 10 goals today - so far we've been competitive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back