Now LAMBOSE definitely in hot water!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just disappointed I missed the "Woosha caught with Hooker" headline.

How did you miss it !!
It was right there .................... next to the "Lions win 2016 Flag" headline.

Need to get your eyes checked.

No more Lambo

The Brisbane Lions and Retention & Strategy Manager Craig Lambert, have mutually agreed for Craig to be released from the final year of his contract with the Club.

Brisbane Lions CEO, Greg Swann, said the Club was supportive of Lambert’s position.

“Craig has been a member of the Brisbane family for nearly twenty years, a Club Champion and All-Australian on the field and a well-respected administrator off it,” Swann said.

“We wish Craig all the best, and look forward to seeing him take his next step in his football journey.”

Something not right before that.

All the best to him anyway.

Thank god for that. Let Richmond deal with his issues and pathological need to be cuddled and told how amazing he is.

His second stint was an abject failure and the GWS stuff was only a small part of that.

"It's all about Craig - the rest is mythology."

- club official

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel very sorry for Craig and Mel, they uprooted their family to come up here and start a new chapter in their lives. I wish them all the best in the future, I really hope there is not too much animosity between the Lambert family and our club moving forward.

Agree - but if he told had told the truth during the interview process the club may not have hired him (and paid for the move). Swings and roundabouts.

Feel very sorry for Craig and Mel, they uprooted their family to come up here and start a new chapter in their lives. I wish them all the best in the future, I really hope there is not too much animosity between the Lambert family and our club moving forward.
Chatted to him a few times and he seemed like a genuinely nice bloke. Didn't take him for the type to so self centred. It was a fairly blunt statement... must be more to the story surely?

Chatted to him a few times and he seemed like a genuinely nice bloke. Didn't take him for the type to so self centred. It was a fairly blunt statement... must be more to the story surely?
We will probably never know the full story. I never met Craig but on the surface via player comments at the clubs he was at he was a very popular, loyal, selfless person who always had the best interests of the players at heart.

The fact that he was a bit different from the norm in some areas of his life in some peoples views and this is used against him astounds me, we can't all be cardboard cutouts or robots who sprout cliche's continually, just look at Aker as a great likable larrikin example of this.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good result for both in the end. Didn't seem like the right man for the job, his work on social media was a little pathetic.

Sounds like a good result for both in the end. Didn't seem like the right man for the job, his work on social media was a little pathetic.

Adults are now in charge. Welfare under Crowell is now a totally evolved animal that is lock step with the football department.

We are so much better off it's not funny.

Seems like a statement the club has had in the wings waiting for a "Take Out The Trash Day". Good timing new Comms guy.

Planets aligned. Friday afternoon. Hird Norm Smith story. AFL exec story. Christmas came early this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back