NRL NRL 2020 Season - Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m predicting a line of 6-1/2

Too low?

Could even be too high. Often low scoring dour matches between these two teams- could easily be 12-8 despite the Chooks being a fair way ahead of the Storm now.

Could even be too high. Often low scoring dour matches between these two teams- could easily be 12-8 despite the Chooks being a fair way ahead of the Storm now.

Tedesco back...and there's no way the Roosters play as badly as they did this week. The Parra game was meant to be close at it was 13+

Yup, I see 4-1/2. Most surprised by the Broncos/Warriors line I see. I had Warriors as a slight favorite but see Broncos -4-1/2. I know the Warriors were bad this round, but they’ve mixed in a few decent results. The Broncos?

Yup, I see 4-1/2. Most surprised by the Broncos/Warriors line I see. I had Warriors as a slight favorite but see Broncos -4-1/2. I know the Warriors were bad this round, but they’ve mixed in a few decent results. The Broncos?

Or maybe I don’t know everything going on with the Warriors right now.

I don’t see lines posted for all the games yet but here’s my predictions with the ones I do see:

Attachments

• 0F6FA958-5675-4206-9FF0-822147CD71A5.jpeg
    0F6FA958-5675-4206-9FF0-822147CD71A5.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 132

Impossible game to tip not one I’m going near. I would have Brisbane slight favourites but it is slight. Just take the unders if it’s a money question as neither team can score.

I don’t see lines posted for all the games yet but here’s my predictions with the ones I do see:

Rabbitohs line should be way more and Parra way less. Parra minus Moses could well be an upset.

Rabbitohs line should be way more and Parra way less. Parra minus Moses could well be an upset.

Any word on the extent of the Moses injury?

I’ll defer to your knowledge here, but hard for me to envision a Cowboys win, without some new midweek injuries to Sivo, Jennings, etc

Dally M Leaderboard
Jason Taumalolo
11​
Harry Grant
10​
Nathan Cleary
9​
Tom Trbojevic
9​
Shaun Johnson
8​
Cameron Smith
7​
James Tedesco
7​
Benji Marshall
6​
Cameron Munster
6​
Clinton Gutherson
6​
Jack Wighton
6​
Josh Hodgson
6​
Luke Keary
6​
Matthew Dufty
6​
Mitchell Moses
6​
Victor Radley
6​

The rest are out. I nailed a few of
them, but yes, too low on Rabbitohs and Panthers.

I think I like the Sharks and Tigers.

Attachments

• 82B652DD-A1CC-4C38-AE67-6420C6CCD7A1.jpeg
    82B652DD-A1CC-4C38-AE67-6420C6CCD7A1.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 114

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll defer to your knowledge here, but hard for me to envision a Cowboys win, without some new midweek injuries to Sivo, Jennings, etc

Personally when a line gets 8+ tread with caution especially when the opponent is coming off a win. I’d be surprised if Moses plays as it’s a game they can scrape a win without him. It’s another game to just take the $1.40 forget the line.

After 4 tough weeks, this is the kind of game Parramatta would normally lose. I think we are going to learn just as much about Parramatta's mental strength this week as we have over last four weeks. And without Moses, it's an extra layer that will make this game fascinating.

After 4 tough weeks, this is the kind of game Parramatta would normally lose. I think we are going to learn just as much about Parramatta's mental strength this week as we have over last four weeks. And without Moses, it's an extra layer that will make this game fascinating.

You'll probably win but it will be some scrappy 18-14 game or something like that

Thanks to all the contributors here. I really enjoy this sport/league to the point where I now think about my week in terms of days with NRL games, and days without.

We are all happy to have you around mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back