NuggNation Thread - 2023 NBA Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Juancho I was all for trading. But I'd have much rather kept Beasley over current Harris. Hopefully there's a bigger picture move on the cards. I think we could have kept Beasley if we offered him a bigger role.

I don’t mind Beasley, he’s a good energy guy off the bench. Probably doesn’t help his cause that we have such a deep team. Definitely think there’s something bigger going On and WOJ seems to think so too.

I don’t mind Beasley, he’s a good energy guy off the bench. Probably doesn’t help his cause that we have such a deep team. Definitely think there’s something bigger going On and WOJ seems to think so too.

Holiday would be a dream.

We’ll get spanked by Utah tomorrow. Even more short handed than we already are.

Beasley, Juancho + Vander gone.
Grant ankle might miss.
Milsap/Plumlee still out (Maybe MPJ too)
Can’t imagine any of the blokes we traded for will play.

Jokic
Craig
Barton
Harris
Murray

With Morris, PJ and a bunch of young guys on the bench lol

Another huge win. Unbelievable performances from the team, away from home in a double or nothing game against a direct rival - never mind the fact we had so many players out and were running a 7 man rotation with essentially two rookies coming off the bench.

Not many teams, if any, could compete with the amount of players out that we have.

Big honey was absolutely dominant.

Now watch us blow it by losing to the Suns in two days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously tho. What person with a proper head is taking Harden, Curry, or AD over Jokic if they are trying to win (box score nephews don't count)? I can see why people say they are better basketball players. But it's a team sport and Jokic is more conducive to winning basketball games.

Giannis/LeBron
Kawhi/KD
Jokic

Pathetic. Malone and these clowns need to have a good hard look at themselves. They will never be a champion team if they only decide to turn up every second game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back