obsession of the year

Remove this Banner Ad

Mutant and Embers have a very unhealthy obsession with Ripper and Sabre.

Chris Judd, did not do this,
2006gfgoodesup5.gif

I was in his pocket, he took the moment on for a second, gathered himself, and reached for the hand of LRT, then went to Luke Ablett and shook his hand, he didnt throw himself to the ground and cry like a little girl, and I doubt any other players were as melodramic and as attention seeking in there misery.

Goodes was bringing attention to the struggle

Trump you obviously have never played a team sport before - and if you have played in a team sport before your team was probably never dedicated enough to put in the hard yards from day 1 and make sacrifices for the benefit of your team-mates and club. You are a joke, don't you dare say that Adam Goodes is a little girl for dopping to his knees and letting his emotions run.

What the hell do you know about bleeding for your team, sweating for your team, putting your body on the line for your team, spewing your guts out for your team - nothing.
Its people like you that make me sick - go back to your couch, turn the bloody TV on and get your self some popcorn while you're at it, thats where you belong.

SweetLeftFoot - Bulldogs. Has a clear case of "facility envy"

At least some of his threads are amusing.

Hodgepodge's obsession with Bryce and Juddy is right up there.

JColeman, Jeff Dunne, GuzzlG, SunnyTEE and Braun2BBitter seem to follow any Carlton-related threads pretty closely.

Your interest Gentlemen, by the way, is a compliment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SweetLeftFoot - Bulldogs. Has a clear case of "facility envy"

At least some of his threads are amusing.

Always wondered what's SLF's thing for the Dogs. Soon as Kooley died off he took up the mantle.

Hodgepodge's obsession with Bryce and Juddy is right up there.

JColeman, Jeff Dunne, GuzzlG, SunnyTEE and Braun2BBitter seem to follow any Carlton-related threads pretty closely.

Your interest Gentlemen, by the way, is a compliment.

We all despise carlton.

But its not that we follow them closely, its just we love ridiculing that rubbish dump you call a club. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back