Official 2019/20 Bundesliga/DFB Pokal Thread

Which Team will you be supporting this season?

• FC Augsburg

• Bayer Leverkusen

• Bayern Munich

• Borussia Dortmund

• Borussia Mönchengladbach

• Eintracht Frankfurt

• Fortuna Düsseldorf

• SC Freiburg

• Hertha BSC

• TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

• 1. FC Koln

• RB Leipzig

• 1. FSV Mainz 05

• SC Paderborn 07

• Schalke 04

• Union Berlin

• Werder Bremen

• VfL Wolfsburg

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know the head to head record of playoff game? Assume top div team wins >80-90% of time

I don't know the exact head to head record, but I'm pretty sure it is somewhere more in the 95% range or maybe even higher.

I don't know the exact head to head record, but I'm pretty sure it is somewhere more in the 95% range or maybe even higher.
Not surprising, gees you would pissed off if your Bundesliga team lost.

Stuttgart last year.
Just watched the highlights ...and twice in front in the home leg.

Got to say, only used to glance at German results previously but got into when it restarted last month. Very entertaining, will be following in the future.

Just watched the highlights ...and twice in front in the home leg.

Got to say, only used to glance at German results previously but got into when it restarted last month. Very entertaining, will be following in the future.

That was a crazy game and so good for the BL that a second league team went up, and that it was Union

Sad in a way to see HSV fall so far. Not sure if they’ll recover from this. Schalke heading in the same direction fast too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been saying to mates for a while now that while I love Liverpool, I find Bundesliga games more entertaining than neutral PL games.

I have been saying to mates for a while now that while I love Liverpool, I find Bundesliga games more entertaining than neutral PL games.

There’s something to be said for attacking football. Everyone bags the defending of the BL but you get teams 2-0 down and still going a high line looking to score. If you remove Bayern from the equation is a super competitive league amongst all teams

If you haven’t picked a team yet - Arminia Bielefeld would be a great choice. Reckon they’ll stay up this year and smash a few good teams. They’re well coached, play attractive football and like Union Berlin, have crazy fans.

There’s something to be said for attacking football. Everyone bags the defending of the BL but you get teams 2-0 down and still going a high line looking to score. If you remove Bayern from the equation is a super competitive league amongst all teams

If you haven’t picked a team yet - Arminia Bielefeld would be a great choice. Reckon they’ll stay up this year and smash a few good teams. They’re well coached, play attractive football and like Union Berlin, have crazy fans.

Having a strong connection with Liverpool's fans, I jumped on Gladbach.

I've also converted to the Bundesliga as a neutral over the last couple of years. I'm finding myself watching more Spanish football than PL these days as well.

I don't have a team though and I'm not interested in trying to force a connection. I don't need to follow a team to enjoy good football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite the late drama Werder Bremen stay up on away goals with a 2-2 draw in the second leg

What a s**t of a game. Bremen really don’t deserve to stay up as much as I love them. Can’t believe away goals count in a geisterspiel. Also * Felix Brych - most arrogant ref. The razor ray of the Bundesliga

Back