News Official 2020 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty happy with that.

The third best timeslot, IMO, and against a side about par with us.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Normally I’d disagree and say worst timeslot, but local footy doesn’t start until rd 3.
So I’ll allow it

Pretty pissed that the Crows AFLW play on the Gold Coast the same weekend round 1 starts and Port are playing on the Gold coast the same weekend, could of had a double header like GWS and Geelong, would have been great for Family holidays, but they screwed us and the Girls team there.

Pretty pissed that the Crows AFLW play on the Gold Coast the same weekend round 1 starts and Port are playing on the Gold coast the same weekend, could of had a double header like GWS and Geelong, would have been great for Family holidays, but they screwed us and the Girls team there.
Our women’s crowd outdrew port when we played Carlton last year
And our women’s side outdrew Gold Coast when we played Brisbane in 2017

Who knows, we might outdraw port again against Gold Coast.

someone has to play them

So another Anzac Day clash featuring Hawks v West Coast in Tassie.

You’ve got to be kidding me. What does the stadium hold, 15k?

Imagine it at AO.

I've gone early considering the whole men's fixture hasn't been released, but with the women having a grand total of zero Melbourne games, and now we've lost this MCG game to Alice Springs, I've emailed the club and asked what exactly do you think of your Victorian Members

and Kardinia Park is not a compromise

So another Anzac Day clash featuring Hawks v West Coast in Tassie.

You’ve got to be kidding me. What does the stadium hold, 15k?

Imagine it at AO.
Anzac round sucks
Port and freo hosting every year? Just what the league needs, more compromising.

Makes me glad we’ve monopolised indigenous round.
Locks port out in response to them locking us out for Anzac.
Only for them to complain, eh,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port home showdown in Round 2. We won’t travel until round 4 I guess

So typical of the AFL

No doubt that Port have been gifted the best Showdown time slot (Saturday night) and once again have the first Showdown to draw in a big crowd.

Even though we're the bigger club chances are that the AFL will more than likely give us a s**t time slot for our Showdown (ie Sunday) that will be in the middle of winter.

Got to love the AFL's logic of punishing us because our supporters regularly turn up.

Home: Sydney, Brisbane, Essendon, Fremantle, Carlton, Western Bulldogs, Port Adelaide, St Kilda, Melbourne, Richmond, North Melbourne

Away: Port Adelaide, Richmond, St Kilda, Gold Coast, Melbourne (TIO), GWS, Collingwood, West Coast, Essendon, Hawthorn (Tasmania), Geelong (Geelong)

St Kilda and Gold Coast consecutive away games

Extremely tough fixture.

We face ALL of last year's top 4 away (Richmond twice). We also face semi finalist West Coast away, and finalist Essendon away.

That's six of the top 8 away. Only four home games against finalists.

Trips to NT, Tasmania and Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back