Event Ophidians Pre-season Invitational : S34 Old Boys vs Baghdad

Remove this Banner Ad

2 : 7.2 {lW} - Over The Post with all the time in the world.
2 : 7.24 {lW} - What a tackle by The Greatest Ava.
2 : 11.36 {lHFF} - The Greatest Ava crunched by Over The Post! The Greatest Ava very slow to get up.

Back atcha, spud
giphy.gif

May have picked the wrong poster here rook.

Thanks for posting Dingster.

Congratulations Asps on your inaugural Qooty win, even if it was in pre-season. Great to see some fresh faces in the SFA alongside the rest of you stale roustabouts. Well done once again, Tigerturbulance.

Anyway, off to my favourite time on game day...The showers!

Thanks for posting Dingster.

Congratulations Asps on your inaugural Qooty win, even if it was in pre-season. Great to see some fresh faces in the SFA alongside the rest of you stale roustabouts. Well done once again, Tigerturbulance.

Anyway, off to my favourite time on game day...The showers!
shower GIF

Best on ground in the Pre-Season Invitational was a player that stood up when it mattered most in the premiership quarter
I called Over The Post early this morning to congratulate him on his game and the fantastic prize that was on
offer and the reaction he shown was so rewarding and I look forward to many other special moments during this history
in the making season at the Old Boys

2020-Matchbox-1-64-Car-16-ALFA-ROMEO-GIULIA-Collector-Edition-Metal-Diecast-Model-Car-Kids.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

Best on ground in the Pre-Season Invitational was a player that stood up when it mattered most in the premiership quarter
I called Over The Post early this morning to congratulate him on his game and the fantastic prize that was on
offer and the reaction he shown was so rewarding and I look forward to many other special moments during this history
in the making season at the Old Boys

2020-Matchbox-1-64-Car-16-ALFA-ROMEO-GIULIA-Collector-Edition-Metal-Diecast-Model-Car-Kids.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

I was robbed!

Went missing when it mattered most but was still a great match thread and that's what matters most

Surely nothing more Australian than that.

Angry Anderson and Neighbours? Did they all wear white sheets and pointy hats? Was there a burning cross?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went missing when it mattered most but was still a great match thread and that's what matters most
don't let my good mate Grand Uncle Horace see that, I've never lived it down!:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back