No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the hell is this s**t!? seems so setup no way that kid goes for richmond & if he does you don't do that to a kid!?

Dimma "better colours" lmfao okay Mr Ronald McDonald

100% staged by the afl

The tables have finally turned. Make not mistake fellas, next week is OUR grand final. I don't care about the niggles but Dusty, Big Sexy and Nank rushed straight back in. Bring on the old suburban stoush between Struggletown and the Brown Paper Bags.
smackdown live sport GIF by WWE

The tables have finally turned. Make not mistake fellas, next week is OUR grand final. I don't care about the niggles but Dusty, Big Sexy and Nank rushed straight back in. Bring on the old suburban stoush between Struggletown and the Brown Paper Bags.
smackdown live sport GIF by WWE
cactus jack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

😂 We probably can call bingo already

Why can’t our social media team do fun things like this

We don’t really need to do things like this because we have a big established supporter base.

The same reason the Suns are doing this……

What the hell is this s**t!? seems so setup no way that kid goes for richmond & if he does you don't do that to a kid!?

Dimma "better colours" lmfao okay Mr Ronald McDonald

GWS and the Suns need to generate interest somehow and what better way than baiting supporters of bigger clubs like Collingwood and Richmond.

It’s a very good tactic by them.

Scum fans rekon umpiring wasn’t biased in last 1/4 😂
if we copped favourable umpiring like colonwood, carltoon and dogs I'd have no problems admitting that they favoured us

farrk I must be a decent bloke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back