No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can the AFL just reset the scores again and start the season from next week? As a compromise, I'll forego this delicious Collingwood beating.

My reason to them is that I didn't like the results.

Jokes aside the giants are a scary unit when they are firing
The giants are a good example of taking picks when teams want your players. They kept freshening up and building up.and when it clicks you have all the talent you need to win the premiership. We did them the favour taking taranto and hopper, it's let green really take that midfield. Amd collingwood gave them Callaghan. It's the long road but the right one and I think we have to take it

It was a brave losewood loss. Very shite but yet very brave
the bravest of brave. nick softcos was like conan the barbarian leading the umps out onto the field

The giants are a good example of taking picks when teams want your players. They kept freshening up and building up.and when it clicks you have all the talent you need to win the premiership. We did them the favour taking taranto and hopper, it's let green really take that midfield. Amd collingwood gave them Callaghan. It's the long road but the right one and I think we have to take it
Starts with us trading Bolton for multiple 1st’s he is our highest currency on our list need to take advantage of that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coffin Dancing GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back