No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port fans will be talking up the premiership after this game, always do, then when they fail again they will be screaming like schoolgirls on a roller coaster to sack hinkley. :grinv1:
theyll play their grand final next week aided by umps

Port fans will be talking up the premiership after this game, always do, then when they fail again they will be screaming like schoolgirls on a roller coaster to sack hinkley. :grinv1:

I know a lot of Port fans and none of them are confident of anything. They don’t even think they’ll be top 4, not sure where you’re getting this opinion from?

I know a lot of Port fans and none of them are confident of anything. They don’t even think they’ll be top 4, not sure where you’re getting this opinion from?

Port fans would rather win the wooden spoon with Hinkley at the helm, they don't want to win the flag unless he is no longer coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast are so awful. 42 points down in the 3rd quarter even when they’re trying. Meanwhile, Port is just cruising along. Dunno what GWS will do to them next week.

Andrew Gaff with 4 disposals all game and then subbed off, lmao. I’d never play him again if I was Simpson. I’d even debate whether I’d give him a send-off game with the way he’s played in the last couple of years

Andrew Gaff with 4 disposals all game and then subbed off, lmao. I’d never play him again if I was Simpson. I’d even debate whether I’d give him a send-off game with the way he’s played in the last couple of years
thought he retired 5 years ago

His greatest hit was when he knocked out a teenager.

West Coast are so awful. 42 points down in the 3rd quarter even when they’re trying. Meanwhile, Port is just cruising along. Dunno what GWS will do to them next week.
Apart from the 100 point mullering we gave their half reserves team in Perth a few years back the RFC has struggled to belt them and put them away the past few years when they've been ordinary.

Theyve kept their successful era heroes too long and they all checked out during the 2 years of Covid BS and never really checked back in as theyd climbed the mountain and no longer gave a stuff.

Now they are happily tanking to rack up as much quality in the draft to builda another side who will contend for 4-5 years in the future..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back