Local Rugby League OT: Merry Xmas and a happy new year

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
I just want to wish all our resident posters who have once again been fantastic and those who just choose to pop in every now and then to pass comment a very merry xmas and an extremely safe new year.

Thanks for all your contributions through the year and look forward to an even bigger 2012 which will hopefully include a maiden Warriors Premiership.

I'd just like to accept your thanks on behalf of the wider forum for our efforts over this last year. Although i've only been a member of this forum for several hours i feel i have the mandate from the forum group to accept and recipracate haha.
Merry christmas to you to AM and all sports mad people like us.
Errm....question, how the heck do you send a private message on this forum without MSN?

Thanks Auckmel, and Merry Christmas to all and to all a happy new year. Everyone stay safe!

To all that post or view this forum and everyone else have a Very Merry Xmas and propersous New Year.

Personally I can't wait for the next rugby league season to begin..bring it on:thumbsu:

Is there anyway to change my club from Adelaide to something a little more fittiing? No offence to Adelaide at all.

Just go in to My BigFooty, Edit your details and from the drop down menu change your club.

I'd just like to sympathise with you unfortunate folk who don't really have a proper Christmas. I mean, sunshine; what's that all about? :D As any fule kno, Christmas comes with rain and freezing cold so that we actually hope for snow!

article-2070541-0F177F2100000578-548_634x315.jpg

That's what Christmas should look like!

There won't be any traditional 40 degree days here in Sydney (where I am for christmas, fly back to Melbourne for boxing day), the weather reporters are saying rain in what is the wettest December ever.

I'd just like to sympathise with you unfortunate folk who don't really have a proper Christmas. I mean, sunshine; what's that all about? :D As any fule kno, Christmas comes with rain and freezing cold so that we actually hope for snow!

Our summer has been ****ing disgraceful so far, rained the majority of days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a bit like this in Melbourne today, not so much snow but plenty of hailstorms in many areas.

Merry Xmas Moto!

It was a bit like this in Melbourne today, not so much snow but plenty of hailstorms in many areas.

Amazing wasn't it?

Seen so many pics from friends 15 minutes away from us and all we got was a heavy downpour and some thunder and lightning.

Amazing wasn't it?

Seen so many pics from friends 15 minutes away from us and all we got was a heavy downpour and some thunder and lightning.

I was driving in that whilst those hailstones hit and unfortunately, my car got hammered...with a fair bit of damage I might add! It was really scary as well.

Not happy:mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back