French Tiger

Premiership Player
Oct 4, 2004
Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa ,Goldern State
So Judd has chosen Carlton! Well there is 14 other teams that can can still deal with each other.So who knows any other rumours on who's going where & for what ?

Tim Callan (Cats) to Bulldogs

Nah, Adcock wants to stay and is close to signing. I'd say it's a formality based on what I've read, a la Bomber Thompson at Geelong.

Morton + Gianseracusa + to hawthorn
Callen + Prismall + Tim Boyle to the dogs
pick 21 to W.C
pick 29 + 37 to geelong

Hawthorn gain gia, Morton & , they lose pick 29 & thomas Murphy
Dogs gain Prismall & Callen & Tim Boyle , they lose pick 21 & Gia
W.C gain pick 21, They lose Morton
Geelong gain picks 29 & 37, They lose Callan & Prismall.

Hudson to Dogs in exchange for Wood to Crows Sam Power & Crows second round pick to Lions.

Sherman is up for grabs! Demons & Swans front runners. Lions looking for draft picks not players on this one. Charlie Gardner to Dogs for Jordan McMahon.
T Johnstone to st kilda for Max Hugdton and 2nd round picks swapping over.
Brad Miller wants out at Melbourne, Dogs & Lions sniffing around. Demons want Sherman/ Miller straight swap.

Hudson to Dogs in exchange for Wood to Crows Sam Power & Crows second round pick to Lions.

Sherman is up for grabs! Demons & Swans front runners. Lions looking for draft picks not players on this one. Charlie Gardner to Dogs for Jordan McMahon.
T Johnstone to st kilda for Max Hudghton and 2nd round picks swapping over.
Brad Miller wants out at Melbourne, Dogs & Lions sniffing around. Demons want Sherman/ Miller straight swap.
I can't imagine either team wanting to do that

Charlie Gardner to Dogs for Jordan McMahon.

VFL player for a easily in best 18 player? Nah.

One of the most naturally talented players in the comp, for a favourite son? Nah.

A guy that can't get a game in one of the worst sides of the comp for one of the more impressive players in the comp.

Nah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A moronic suggestion, Hudgton body is stuffed.

Miller for Sherman would be great but can't see it happening, TJ to St Kilda for Max H is a no go by any stretch. Moran i think is worth looking at by Melbourne but not too sure North want to give him up. Although, did he play a game this year? Would have thought he would have played more if any as Thompson went down.

I heard today on SEN that Sherman and Tenace are both heading to Sydney which makes sense as they lack some speedy youth however both of these players have fallen from there earlier form.

I heard today on SEN that Sherman and Tenace are both heading to Sydney which makes sense as they lack some speedy youth however both of these players have fallen from there earlier form.
You mean you heard the guy who called in and read that out on SEN from a thread on the message board at SaintSational?

Why do people confuse what they're actually saying on SEN with what people who call in say?

I can call SEN right now, tell them I have an AFL trade that I can confirm, and say that Ryan Lonie is headed to St Kilda for their 4th round draft pick...

That is completely off the top of my head, but I could call in and say it, and it will make it on the air, prompting someone to bring it back here and say it's confirmed.

In fact, just having said it, someone probably WILL call SEN and say it now.

You mean you heard the guy who called in and read that out on SEN from a thread on the message board at SaintSational?

Why do people confuse what they're actually saying on SEN with what people who call in say?

I can call SEN right now, tell them I have an AFL trade that I can confirm, and say that Ryan Lonie is headed to St Kilda for their 4th round draft pick...

That is completely off the top of my head, but I could call in and say it, and it will make it on the air, prompting someone to bring it back here and say it's confirmed.

In fact, just having said it, someone probably WILL call SEN and say it now.

just heard it .... took 3 mins

No it wasnt from that bs saintsational crap. If you realised they were going to Sydney and Tenace aint from Brisbane is he as that SEN guy suggested every deal had to do with Lions. This was a seperate quote from KB not from a caller he said there is a good chance that these trades will occur.

Won't happen. I've never said this before on this forum and I feel so dirty now for doing it, but: "Lock It In".

Collingwood & Freo Trade

Collingwood Lose/Freo Gain:
Guy Rcihards & Pies 2nd Rounder

Collingwood Gain/Freo Lose:
Rob Warnock

Melb, Brisbane, Adelaide & WBD Trade

Melb Gain:
Meesen

Melb Lose:
Brad Miller & 2nd Rounder

Brisbane Gain:
Sam Power & Brad Miller