Strategy Our Next Senior Coach: 2019 & Beyond... is Matthew Nicks

Our next senior coach...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell we had Burns as unbackable favourite now supposedly not in race.
Carecella most posters wish , not in race.
We want different faster style game and posters want Bassett.
we want rid of boys club we want Bassett
Experienced coaches Lyon and Scott not in race.
Godden 1 year in AFL with just ok SANFL and mid coach which my eyes did not excite mean right up there .
We have other experienced highly rated assistants Yze etc not in race.
Well what do we actually know and who is best for us and more importantly will surround themselves with top support assistants.
But hell lets get it done ASAP and get rid of Burton Campo and lets get some forward planning happening and positive thinking and up those negative media.
And almost everyone you mentioned was a 'lock' at one time or another.

The media knows * nothing. Is there a bigger pack of clueless parasites in any occupation in the known cosmos as the AFL media?

Whilst not perfect himself, I can’t help but think Don Pyke is a much better option than the poo poo platter we’re looking to choose from
Especially if said platter were his assistants instead of Hart and Campo.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dean Solomon - $12.00

Jarrad Schofield - $12.00

Is it just me or have these 2 moved up in the odds.

Kingsley also at $15.00 now

Whilst not perfect himself, I can’t help but think Don Pyke is a much better option than the poo poo platter we’re looking to choose from

How can you possibly have the foggiest idea whether these guys will be good or not...

Seriously...

The poo poo platter is the people we still have at the club. Not the ones we didnt go with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're right, but it's similar to replacing Neil Craig with Sando.

Sando was probably a worse coach overall, but it's still better than continuing with a situation that had become terminal

The Selection could be made as soon as today

But they may await for further appointments before an announcement is made, I have made this statement previously:
"I believe there has been a conclusion from a coaching review that the club has fell very short in opposition analysis & strategy. The countermeasure may become a similar structure to be created in line of the current Hawthorn mould from all reports".

I think the coaching deck will have a new director.

Personally I would like to see Hocking appointed opposition analysis & strategy to replace Scott Camporeale who has collectively failed this key accountability in line with Don Pyke.

How do we know there are only 4 finalists? My brother reckons they have about a dozen interviews this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back