Brownlow Patrick Cripps - 2022 Brownlow Medallist

Remove this Banner Ad

Great player coming off a great season

I know it’ll be controversial with some given what took place in the game against Brisbane, and I was one of those who thought he should have been suspended, but I’ve got plenty of time for Cripps nonetheless.

Also thought he spoke with real class in accepting the medal - very humble and gracious. Carried himself really well.

What a cracking count.

Well deserved, his early season form was incredible. Did enough the back half of the season to get the job done, his round 23 game against us he put the team on his back and nearly got them across the line.

Seems like a down to earth guy, happy for him!

Not gonna lie, shattered for Touk!

What a cracking count.

Well deserved, his early season form was incredible. Did enough the back half of the season to get the job done, his round 23 game against us he put the team on his back and nearly got them across the line.

Seems like a down to earth guy, happy for him!

Not gonna lie, shattered for Touk!
Tbh Cripps' best was the best in the league but I thought Touk had a better year overall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

QC gets him off on a technicality to enable him to play that last game for 3 votes and somehow Carlton get 3 (Cripps) and the 2 in a game they lost to Magpies. Good footballer but a tainted result. Lachie Neale has every right to question this result.

Sent from my SM-A525F using BigFooty.com mobile app

How does the Coaches award for MVP work? Does it have a 'fairest' component?

If so, this is surely the year it becomes the most sought after and credible award.

Touk Miller winning is a sensational achievement + Clarry going B2B, congratulations to them both.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back