Brownlow 2022 Brownlow Medal Discussion - Congrats Patrick Cripps!

Who will be the 2022 Brownlow Medalist?

• Touk Miller

Votes: 33 16.8%
  • Andrew Brayshaw

Votes: 38 19.4%
  • Clayton Oliver

Votes: 36 18.4%
  • Patrick Cripps

Votes: 37 18.9%
  • Lachie Neale

Votes: 41 20.9%
  • Christian Petracca

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Dion Prestia

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Connor Rozee

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Sam Walsh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Cameron

Votes: 5 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What are they going on about our salary cap now. Wtf are they thinking we are going to pay Blake Acres?

Richmond getting Taranto and Hopper not getting a mention from them? (Not that I think anything untoward but if you want to go on a Nuffie conspiracy that seems a good one)

It's all guess work, nobody knows what anyone earns other than the club, player, player management and the AFL.

I thought Rory Laird deserved a
Actually there isn't, everything else is meaningless unless it serves as a stepping stone to becoming the 1 next year.

We will never know if getting a taste of finals this year would be increased motivation for next year or made them complacent the end goal is still the flag and anything short of that is meaningless to me.

What do you class as a stepping stone? If 17th to 3rd is not a stepping stone, I don't know what is. I'm not naive enough to think that top 4 or even finals will automatically happen next season however this was anything but a meaningless season.

As for the Blues, if you ask Paddy, I think he would have taken the finals appearance. He's 27

I thought Rory Laird deserved a

What do you class as a stepping stone? If 17th to 3rd is not a stepping stone, I don't know what is. I'm not naive enough to think that top 4 or even finals will automatically happen next season however this was anything but a meaningless season.

As for the Blues, if you ask Paddy, I think he would have taken the finals appearance. He's 27

Look at his posts man, bloke is either a mad troll or absolutely nuff nuff. Either way no use replying to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Showing your own maturity by calling people with differing opinions dickheads- nice one.

I haven’t said a word about differing opinions.

I’ve made a comment on the dickheads - it’s a scientifically binding term in this case - who are metaphorically tipping over tables because of the result of an awards count and using words like cheat to describe a player who’s biggest crimes were a split second act of non-malice on a football field, and standing up to be given his award.

My maturity level is just fine thank you

I haven’t said a word about differing opinions.

I’ve made a comment on the dickheads - it’s a scientifically binding term in this case - who are metaphorically tipping over tables because of the result of an awards count and using words like cheat to describe a player who’s biggest crimes were a split second act of non-malice on a football field, and standing up to be given his award.

My maturity level is just fine thank you

It's 2022 man, didn't you know that everyone deserves respect even before they've earnt it? Also every opinion is equally valid... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're a good poster, *em.

Is Clarry always going to be that consistent guy who polls well every year yet never wins a Brownlow?

He’s the most consistent player in the comp but doesn’t quite get the 3 votes the likes Trac/Bont and Danger/Dusty/Fyfe of the past attract

He reminds me of prime Selwood always close but just can’t quite win it!

He’s still young and I hope he wins one but playing with Trac may cost him a Charlie. Or vice versa
Yep, Oliver a lot like Scott West in Brownlow/best player areas.

Seemingly always going to find a few better or a couple more brilliant that just standout more, but he’s unbelievably consistent.

Will finish top 5-10 every year.

I think this count has shown me that there should be an option for the umpires to give out 4 votes to performances that where that far above the others.
Maybe a weekly "People's Point" decided by an online poll?

Cripps being far and away the most popular and admired player the game has ever seen would have gotten a dozen this year.

Why would I cry- I didn’t lose anything. At least Carlton supporters can hang their hat on having an illegitimate Brownlow knowing they in reality are just a bunch of over rated choke artists. Brownlow, Coleman, all Australians = no finals. Now that’s worth some tears.
Wow you are certainly taking it hard...so much saltiness in one post. Loving it :D

Back