Brownlow 2022 Brownlow Medal Discussion - Congrats Patrick Cripps!

Who will be the 2022 Brownlow Medalist?

• Touk Miller

Votes: 33 16.8%
  • Andrew Brayshaw

Votes: 38 19.4%
  • Clayton Oliver

Votes: 36 18.4%
  • Patrick Cripps

Votes: 37 18.9%
  • Lachie Neale

Votes: 41 20.9%
  • Christian Petracca

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Dion Prestia

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Connor Rozee

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Sam Walsh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Cameron

Votes: 5 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Salt. Sook. Salt. Sook.
This is hilarious!!
Cripps is a bona fide champion.
It wasn’t his fault he got off at the tribunal - so blame the tribunal!
Wasn’t his fault Collingwood let him walk all over them to get 3 votes… blame Collingwood!
Cripps had never been sighted previously before that incident. And may never again…
Do better people…

Go Crippa!!!

I'm going to start an online petition to get this overturned.

How the * can the AFL get away with this?

The footage is clear that Cripps should have got 2 weeks minimum. I'll lodge a Freedom of Information request and get to the bottom of this. AFL is corrupt.

FFS. Stand up to the tyranny.

I assume this is satire

FFS Nathan Brown was telling me all night Andy Brayshaw couldn't lose, its beans on toast for me.

The former pies player?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do somewhat agree in that there is one winner and 17 losers, but we know there's a bit more to it than that.
Actually there isn't, everything else is meaningless unless it serves as a stepping stone to becoming the 1 next year.

We will never know if getting a taste of finals this year would be increased motivation for next year or made them complacent the end goal is still the flag and anything short of that is meaningless to me.

I'm surprised at the hostility at this.

Cripps is a ******* stud. I watched more games than usual this year, a lot of Blues games... He's been a standout in most games, even the losses.

Stud.
Gun.
Deserved.
It's because he literally killed Ah Chee during one of the games. People don't understand that when you're a big name like Cripps you can get away with whatever you want on the field. Just a bunch of jealous peasants who support minnow teams. They'll understand some day.

And when will that be?
200.gif

It's because he literally killed Ah Chee during one of the games. People don't understand that when you're a big name like Cripps you can get away with whatever you want on the field. Just a bunch of jealous peasants who support minnow teams. They'll understand some day.
Even though this is a cynical comment, liked because it’s grounded in truth.

I'm surprised at the hostility at this.

Cripps is a ******* stud. I watched more games than usual this year, a lot of Blues games... He's been a standout in most games, even the losses.

Stud.
Gun.
Deserved.
Was always going to happen. Once the suspension was overturned this was always going to be the response. Incidental contact happens in the game and the consequence in this case was incredibly unfortunate - but my understanding has always been if you have your eyes on the ball and play the ball you are fine.

I think this count has shown me that there should be an option for the umpires to give out 4 votes to performances that where that far above the others. This vote should not have even been close but Cripps was capped to 3 votes despite how impactful he was. Games like the one versus Adelaide he simply should have been given 4 votes for how big a difference he made.
Had to watch Carlton v Adelaide again during the week in anticipation of Cripps 3 votes in one of the all time great sporting performances

Back