Brownlow 2022 Brownlow Medal Discussion - Congrats Patrick Cripps!

Who will be the 2022 Brownlow Medalist?

• Touk Miller

Votes: 33 16.8%
  • Andrew Brayshaw

Votes: 38 19.4%
  • Clayton Oliver

Votes: 36 18.4%
  • Patrick Cripps

Votes: 37 18.9%
  • Lachie Neale

Votes: 41 20.9%
  • Christian Petracca

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Dion Prestia

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Connor Rozee

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Sam Walsh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Cameron

Votes: 5 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would I cry- I didn’t lose anything. At least Carlton supporters can hang their hat on having an illegitimate Brownlow knowing they in reality are just a bunch of over rated choke artists. Brownlow, Coleman, all Australians = no finals. Now that’s worth some tears.
Who said the Brownlow doesn't mean anything to the football public? You sound like you're having a full blown mental breakdown on a Sunday night.

Grow up and be an adult. A player you don't like won the Briwnlow.

A disgrace?

No, Russia invading Ukraine is a disgrace.

Get over yourselves you bunch of whiney man-children. Cripps doesn't have a record of thug behaviour, yet people act like he's Barry Hall or David Rhys-Jones.
I would have no issue if he won it without the 3 votes in the last round. The fact he polled votes in a game he shouldn’t have been playing in makes this award tainted.
I like Cripps and think he is a great player but Neale should have won his 2nd Brownlow last night.

I would have no issue if he won it without the 3 votes in the last round. The fact he polled votes in a game he shouldn’t have been playing in makes this award tainted.
I like Cripps and think he is a great player but Neale should have won his 2nd Brownlow last night.
Should have got the 3 v Richmond round 1. That would have been enough.

A disgrace?

No, Russia invading Ukraine is a disgrace.

Get over yourselves you bunch of whiney man-children. Cripps doesn't have a record of thug behaviour, yet people act like he's Barry Hall or David Rhys-Jones.
This.

Not sure he has ever been reported let alone suspended. Laughable to characterise him as a dirty player.

Well deserved winner, congratulations Patrick Cripps

What a kindergarten of children having tantrums in here. Hilarious reading.

Congratulations Patrick Cripps. Thrilled for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who said the Brownlow doesn't mean anything to the football public? You sound like you're having a full blown mental breakdown on a Sunday night.

Grow up and be an adult. A player you don't like won the Briwnlow.
A mental break down😂, ha ha Jesus, you disagree with what I am saying so I must be having a break down. Who said I don’t like him- I said he should have not been eligible to win it. Let me guess now you write some reply containing the word ‘salt’ because that’s the best Carlton supporters can come up with because they know it’s the truth.

Interesting from the Swans PoV, there were at least 2 games we won, and yet the opposition team got all 3-2-1 in the Brownlow votes.
Just goes to show what an even team performance we usually tend to have. Good sign I reckon :)

Stoked for Cripps to win one. It takes consistency, great performances and always a bit of luck. Far out he tries his utmost to carry the Blues to something. He’s been a beacon in a crap team for most of his career to date.

If you‘re one who wants to pile on the Blues, this win should help your case, not hinder it. We‘ve got a Brownlow winner, a bloke who almost won it last year and the last two Coleman medallists and still can’t play finals. How uneven, ineffective and disjointed must we be? Much better to be in Geelong or Sydney or Collingwood‘s position, making prelims with no single stand out star carrying the team but a rounded, flexible, capable team that wins.

Blues fans know where we want to be, and know individual accolades are consolation prizes. And Cripps is as deserving as anyone else.

Great win from Cripps.

So the Blues have the best player in the league, another midfielder who jagged 31 votes last year and would would have been the outright winner this season, 2021 Coleman medalist, 2022 Coleman medalist, and another All-Australian and the best half back flanker in the comp.

Is equalisation really working when the Bluebaggers end up with all the best players anyway?

Last edited:
To the people melting. Don't you realise this makes it even more enjoyable? I take no pleasure in someone winning an individual award. But * me, the sustenance I am receiving from your rants and tears fuels me.

Imaging being so outraged over something

Back