Health Paying for fta tv

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 3, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
First time staying overnight after surgery in years, since when did public hospitals charge for free to air TV? Turned on the TV and was told I had to pay $9.80. Paid it because I'm a moron, and I don't even get channel 7 so I can't watch the cricket, pretty much told too bad.

Public health is a joke.

Ps - morphine is f**king awesomesauce

First time staying overnight after surgery in years, since when did public hospitals charge for free to air TV? Turned on the TV and was told I had to pay $9.80. Paid it because I'm a moron, and I don't even get channel 7 so I can't watch the cricket, pretty much told too bad.

Public health is a joke.

As if the Health spend is not big enough, free TV, nope.

Had a mate holed up in the Modbury (SA) hospital back in the 90's. Had to pay for TV then

It's been like that for a while. My dad had a triple bypass a few years back and he refused to pay for it the whole time he was in there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Public health is a joke.

Of the two hospitals in Geelong, St John of God (private) gives you FTA TV access in your room for free, while University Hospital Geelong (if we go by it's real name, everyone still calls it Geelong Hospital) has a similar set up where you have to pay for FTA, at a similar fee too.

If you've got your phone and have enough data, you can watch 7-9-10 + their multichannels on their respective apps now anyway

That's weird. The last time I was in the RCH you did not have to pay for TV and you got games too (Breakout was cool).
RCH is a different beast

Public health is a joke.

not sure if serious

perhaps try redtube

No wonder why my nanna was kicking and screaming about spending her final days in a hospital.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back