PC Pc Gaming/building thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That H1 you were after was certainly an epic saga.
Not one I want to relive. At least this time I already know the regular NR200P is a good case, and the MAX seems to be better than the H1 in every way. It also isn't a fire hazard...

Not one I want to relive. At least this time I already know the regular NR200P is a good case, and the MAX seems to be better than the H1 in every way. It also isn't a fire hazard...

At this point I think if you used a lunch box you'd be better off than using the H1

whatcha doin with the old GPU

Well wifey has kind of said she wants a desktop, so I can just chuck her my 1660.

Otherwise i'll chuck it into my server to mine dogecoin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I intend on using my 2080ti as a temporary card (when I finally do get my next pc) and hopefully it lasts the test of time until that point (2-3 years maybe lol). I haven't used my desktop pc in a awhile, mainly just on my ASUS TUF A15 when I want to game these days.

I have one of these for farting around on and it's actually a pretty cool little machine for what it cost.

I have one of these for farting around on and it's actually a pretty cool little machine for what it cost.

I've posted about it heaps since March

It's the bees knees, the 3070 is a dream (yes it's not a 3070 nor a 3080 for a desktop pc, but still :p). As I've said I was planning on a desktop/laptop dual purchase.... but while I'm still mulling about my desktop options the A15 is keeping me plenty busy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back