Game Day Peel Thunder v's South Freo Bulldogs. Prelim Final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wrong team won. Good on Peel and I'll back them next week but Souths losing will never sit well with me. Especially on Freo oval.

I'm hurt that you campaigners think I'm a booer. Buddying Mayne has really lowered my stocks around here obviously.
Sorry , dont treat it seriously. I actually think you highly because of mayne.

I'm hurt that you campaigners think I'm a booer. Buddying Mayne has really lowered my stocks around here obviously.

I merely asked. Souths fans embarrassed themselves at the end of the game as much as the West Perth president did.
Hopefully my buddy has done enough to be offered another contract.

I have been following Subi since ye olden days so next week I will be rather conflicted - but in a nice way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Balic was the standout for you guys today. Looks a gem!
The crew on our board who identified his selection as drafting suicide because we'd been foxed by bodgy medical reports because the recruiting team was too preoccupied with hookers and power-guzzling Bundy to be bothered checking anything at all,won't agree with your assessment but many of us thought the club might be charged with theft!:thumbsu::thumbsu::rainbow::rainbow::D:D

Subi is a well drlled team wont complain if they win 3 flag , but if peel win will be history and good sent off for some delist player.

The crew on our board who identified his selection as drafting suicide because we'd been foxed by bodgy medical reports because the recruiting team was too preoccupied with hookers and power-guzzling Bundy to be bothered checking anything at all,won't agree with your assessment but many of us thought the club might be charged with theft!:thumbsu::thumbsu::rainbow::rainbow::D:D
Sorry , hate to be a grammar nazi , but this is one of the worst constructed sentences I have seen. My eyes are bleeding.

Otherwise I agree with the sentiment expressed.

PPP=Pretty Petty Post.
Don't do it for the immaculate construction pal.
FU Jack.
Otherwise agree with the sentiment.
PS:I can see you really hate your self appointed grammar Nazi role!

I wonder if playing one game in three weeks will see the amateur Subi players drop off in their fitness that 90% of professional footballers in our side won't experience.

Especially on the long subi oval, our mids could burn them off the park.

Our young uns don't have a lot of experience on Subi oval, though.

Do you reckon any of our coaching staff (i.e. RTB) are involved in strategy development vs. Subiaco?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back