People with 'sources' - a chance at 'I told you so'

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to intrude guys but this is a brilliant idea for a thread. Well be mentioning our on our board.

Naw, thanks Nikki :p

tumblr_m7v70hwlQF1qlimo5.gif
(any excuse to use this gif!)

Probably put it in the fridge by mistake. Have a look.
I think the biggest problem around here is the number of people with home-made source.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From now on, whenever anyone has a source, they must use this thread or it's bust. No exceptions. Brilliant idea :thumbsu:

I raised issues with Sando at the time of his appt based on what a Snr Geelong official had told me directly on why he missed the role at the Cats

I was flogged by this board initially however all the concerns have played out over the past 2 years

But anyone can go back and edit their original post afterwards to change it as events play out.

Brilliant thread.... I can see this being a very popular thread ...
Biggest problem with Bigfooty is peanuts with inside information.
It always seems to be people with bugger all posting history who get the scoops..
Bored little people at home getting off on the attention.. This should sort them out

You rang ???

I raised issues with Sando at the time of his appt based on what a Snr Geelong official had told me directly on why he missed the role at the Cats

I was flogged by this board initially however all the concerns have played out over the past 2 years
A little bit of self flagellation here TSR. Your argument that Sanderson would get too close to the players and not make hard calls on them, isnt really what played out to my understanding. In actual fact it appears that it was more his distancing himself from players like Johncock and Vince that caused the angst.

I still cant actually find anyone at Geelong to support your story about the Geelong official. Im not saying you didnt hear it, but I do question the validity of your informants claims

Im sorry but I didn't subscribe to your theory then and I still don't.

But anyone can go back and edit their original post afterwards to change it as events play out.
I thought of that. I'm copying them as they're posted to prevent any editors. Mods can also tell if and when a post has been edited.

This thread makes no sense. If you don't want to sell out your source before the news , then why would you want to sell out your source after? If you are not selling out your source just post it unencrypted.
All the OP is saying is that you can post "Player X will be here at the end of the trade period", and show that you were right after the fact. No one's saying to sell anyone out, it just shows that you knew what was going on and have reasonable sources.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back