People You Don't Trust

Remove this Banner Ad

"I've always been a stall man" - George Costanza.

Back in high school, we everyone used to push the people pissing at urinals forwards, so that when they put their hands out to break their fall, they would get covered in piss.

I used the cubicles exclusively from like year 9 until I finished school and I still do most of the time.

LOL you must have been pushed.

For some reason I can't trust blokes with blues eyes 100%
Worked in real estate for 12 months and 90% of the guys had blue eyes, some terrific blokes though. Just a little stat for those real estate agent sceptics out there.

that's a weird one? why not be wary of real estate agents in general rather than people with blue eyes?

i don't trust people who've spent their whole working lives in academia/public service (invariably lefties). your high falutin 'discourse' and your handwringing 'concern' counts for s**t if you've never a had a real job.

People who refuse hot drinks ie tea/coffee/hot chocolate

Bastids who disappear or make an excuse when it is their round. You can sort of sense these people as you can feel them getting nervous when it is coming up to their turn to get the beers in. They start dancing and jiveing in their seat. Never trust these people again.

Bastids who take cigarettes or small amounts of money over a long period of time and never pay it back. These people are WORSE THAN HITLER.

Men who drink gin and tonic. My brother and my mates started drinking rounds of this stuff last week. I nearly went home. Eff that Sh1t.

People with dark complexions and really pale eyes

People who have an anecdote for every occasion, that involves them

(some of these things belong in the 'things that s**t me' thread too but what the hell)

- Guys who piss in a cubical instead of the urinal

First time I went to a game at Subi as a member, bout 14 at the time, lining up to use the urinal. See 2 blokes standing next to each other, one turns to the other, says "you were looking at my junk" other one replies with the genius comeback of "no mate you were looking at my junk". and right there with their tackle out they drunkenly brawl on/in/next to the urinal.

Never used one in a public toilet since, not worth the risk, I don't trust people who stand next to me at those things.

What a ****ing joke that someone who pisses in a cubical qualifies a valid reason not to trust that person. So what that they might be gay or self-conscious or, listen to this one... just don't want to get piss on themselves!

And the whole penis size thing is ridiculous. Women care more about width than length, so unless you are lacking in both length and width, yeah it'd be difficult to satisfy a woman, but if you are just lacking in length, then you're doing something wrong.

As for people I don't trust - I simply don't trust someone who more often than, not acts like a ****wit in a group - these people will do anything to protect their social identity, they will stab you in the back if need be.

You seem to be trying too hard to make people believe you're hung.
Or a good excuse as to why he stared at his mates wangs in the shower

I played team sports and all the rest, i mostly use the cubicle as i always tend to get the drunk **** that pisses on your foot when i use the urinal

God i hate the drunk **** with no aim

Anybody who wears a suit (the better the suit, the more shyte they are trying to hide and more shyte their trying to sell.)
Anybody who had their nose straightened or their teeth whitened(same as above)
Anybody who hates cats (freak me out those psychos)
Accountants, Lawyers,Politicians and Salesmen of any description.(same as above)
Soldiers,any military personal, including police,(any body that needs to kill or control is stuffed in the head)
Snake eyed people(you know the ones, black ,dead Zombie eyes)
Religious people(delusional psychos)
Conservatives(freak me out big time, scum of the earth)

An incredible amount of jobs and even social functions/activities require the wearing of a suit.
I know :cool:
Socially accepted camouflage, dont trust anyone who buys into it.
Key questions should be what are they selling? what are they hiding?

I also dont trust people who are obsesively neat,fitness fanatics,health nuts,joggers(what are they running away from), bike riders in lycra,vegetarians,and Patriotic Nationalists,the realy thin or people with creases ironed into their jeans or the media,
and people with very pink skin(anybody who has no time to get out in the world realy shouldnt be trusted)

I also dont trust people who are obsesively neat,fitness fanatics,health nuts,joggers(what are they running away from), bike riders in lycra,vegetarians,and Patriotic Nationalists,the realy thin or people with creases ironed into their jeans or the media,
and people with very pink skin(anybody who has no time to get out in the world realy shouldnt be trusted)

Hey Mulder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...a few aditions
Stock Brokers, Merchant Bankers ,Financial Advisers (the suit should be the give away here, Liars and salesmen)

Tradesmen who turn up in Polo shirts with embroidery.(working class "suit", avoid like the plague, they have been trained in Lies and deception.)
Polo shirt rule applys for all shops too.(professionally trained liars and salesmen).Franchisees the scurge of the universe 10 x worse than your average small businessman.
People who drive spotlessly clean utes and mothers in 4x4s(unless they are hot)

Agree with the piss in cubicles. Stop trying to justify it. You're just too self conscious of your own tackle. Clearly never played male team sports.
What type of sport did you guys play? I clearly cannot remember the part when i played basketball and rugby in school when everyone on the field pulled out their dicks.

Cubicle man, unashamed, Sure i do hit the urinal once and a while, unfortunatly the same things always happen

1.I always manage to get the guy who stands next to me and sneakily tries to have a look,
2.The guy who will start chatting away

For Northbridge regulars, anyone who willingly wants to be at the Deen/Paramount

stephen_milne.jpg

Stephen Milne

That's what you were when you go cycling. Would you not trust footy players who wear footy jumpers?:confused:

What type of sport did you guys play? I clearly cannot remember the part when i played basketball and rugby in school when everyone on the field pulled out their dicks.

Aussie Rules and cricket. You soon get comfortable with yourself in the surroundings of other guys, hence you're not worried about having a piss in a trough and being paranoid that someone is watching to the point where you freeze up.

Not sure why you've got visions of guys pulling their dicks out during a game. :confused:

1.I always manage to get the guy who stands next to me and sneakily tries to have a look,
2.The guy who will start chatting away

The only way this happens is if (as alluded to before) you are paranoid that someone is watching and you make eye contact with them (hence having a look of sorts yourself) instead of just relaxing, head down, piss. The eye contact will initiate the conversation the majority of times.

That's what you were when you go cycling. Would you not trust footy players who wear footy jumpers?:confused:

I can understand people in competive cycling wearing lycra, but whats with those people that cycle to work in Lyra? Whats wrong with chucking on some shorts & an old tee-shirt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back