Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Really liked Hurts game today, his throwing map should show a much improved spread of throws esp across the middle. Smith looked great at times, those hands. Reagor slowing improving. Still way too many penalties, 3 td's taken off the board is maddening stuff but it looked like the officials got the calls right. & still got to get Sanders more involved though Gainwell looks like a real talent.

& D, do something, anything, mkay?...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Colts are 1 game out of 1st place in their division & it's possible they go on a run & make playoffs. So yes, the Eagles getting that 1st rounder isn't impossible, just very very unlikely IMHO.
playoffs don't matter so much, it's more about the snap counts (or if/when the colts fake an injury so he suddenly is under the quota of the 1st rounder)

playoffs don't matter so much, it's more about the snap counts (or if/when the colts fake an injury so he suddenly is under the quota of the 1st rounder)

Sure but he's more likely to make that snap count target if they remain in playoff contention, when they lose 3 of the next 4 then no way Birds get that 1st.

Yeah. If we stay in the playoff race it's more likely we'll keep Wentz in - if we drop out then we sit Wentz.

Kinda hoping for the latter, sadly.

Yeah. If we stay in the playoff race it's more likely we'll keep Wentz in - if we drop out then we sit Wentz.

Kinda hoping for the latter, sadly.
While I know this happens regularly, I'm surprised the NFL have never done anything about it as it is effectively tampering with the draft, and all leagues around the world are much bigger on integrity these days. Heck even the NBA are cracking down of players signing in the first hour of being allowed to.

While I know this happens regularly, I'm surprised the NFL have never done anything about it as it is effectively tampering with the draft, and all leagues around the world are much bigger on integrity these days. Heck even the NBA are cracking down of players signing in the first hour of being allowed to.

Yeah. I get you... but it's easy to get around, just say we're 'getting a look at Eason' in the hopes of trading him, something like that.

Wentz has actually been playing ok so chances are the Colts would just keep playing him.

From the same org that deliberately tanked for Luck. But...i think the Colts under Reich want to make the playoffs at all costs, can see them riding Wentz the whole season to make playoffs, happily give up that 1st....also, Wentz himself wants to play every week, and gotta give him credit, hes been injured several times already and refused to miss games.

From the same org that deliberately tanked for Luck. But...i think the Colts under Reich want to make the playoffs at all costs, can see them riding Wentz the whole season to make playoffs, happily give up that 1st....also, Wentz himself wants to play every week, and gotta give him credit, hes been injured several times already and refused to miss games.
interesting point, if they "parked" Wentz early then he has to put up with the "always injured" talk all off season AGAIN, so yeah I doubt he will want to sit at all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back