• Horne-Francis

Votes: 227 92.7%
  • Callaghan

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In my view, choppy 100% seems more aligned with the power these days.

With all of this looking back through history (new jumper), and with the recent passing of Russell Ebert, they would honestly be derelict in their duty if they didn't ask Malcolm Blight/The Messiah

I agree. It might seem like a small detail, but it's really important from a supporter perspective to link past with present/future.

The club do a lot to educate the players on our history, so I'll be surprised if there isn't a special touch added to the announcement of our first ever Pick 1.

Flying admin/players (Noble, Brady, Jack, Jy etc.) is an interesting one, journalists would be all over it.

Tommy Powell is over there....

In all seriousness, I wouldn’t be surprised if someone from the club admin is flying over to Adelaide for it.
Actually don’t mind that - he’s mates with Powell so would be special to get presented the jumper from him

Yeah that's what I thought. Up on the GC. Unless he has moved back.

Definitely moved back to Adelaide. He discussed it with Geraldo Whately awhile ago, saying he'd been back for over a year.

In my view, choppy 100% seems more aligned with the power these days.

With all of this looking back through history (new jumper), and with the recent passing of Russell Ebert, they would honestly be derelict in their duty if they didn't ask Malcolm Blight/The Messiah

Choppy is still a Shinboner. He’s got love for both clubs. He’s attended a lot of North games and functions post retirement.

If we’re doing the jumper presentation thingy to JHF then its a no from me regarding Choppy.

One of my all time favourites, but he left us to return home.. he would be handing over some bad juju right there to his fellow South Aussie.. yeah I’m a superstitious campaigner..

Blighty you’re up..

If we’re doing the jumper presentation thingy to JHF then its a no from me regarding Choppy.

One of my all time favourites, but he left us to return home.. he would be handing over some bad juju right there to his fellow South Aussie.. yeah I’m a superstitious campaigner..

Blighty you’re up..

Why not get the duck to present him with number 18?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kangatime and Marklovesbeer Lindsay Thomas can present it.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Good idea.

Great theatre.

Back