Competitions PIEMAN 2014 Round 1 v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

In response to a deluge of support* for a separate Pieman thread for each round I am now opening the Round 1 thread.

The main thing to concern yourself with is getting your banker nominations in. You can accept the default (lowest handicapped player in your Pieman squad) but if you want to choose your own then do so here. I understand that some of you might want to wait until the teams are out, of course.

So far only two people have nominated a banker:
Dogs_R_Us : Dickson
LordC : Stevens​

If you haven't yet joined and want to do so, all you have to do is pick your squad of five players. Don't do it here though. Do it in the Pieman 2014 thread. All the details are there.

In case you have forgotten who you picked, here are the entries so far. Please check your own entry to make sure it is correct:

* I think there were two posts in favour of it, none against

Sorry to be difficult but I changed my selections earlier today (Jones, Boyd, Crameri, Stringer, Wallis), is that alright? If not I'm happy to stick to my original players.

Either way my banker is Crameri
Technically you aren't supposed to change them but I'm not going to be a fascist about it. If anyone wants to make a change I will allow it (once, not repeatedly) but they need to make it as a new post, not an edit (otherwise I'll never see the change). This of course only applies up until the advertised starting time of Round 1. After that, no changes until the trading period.

So GoDoggies please go into the Pieman 2014 thread and make a separate post so I've got an audit trail of changes. Thanks.

Have to with Dahlhaus as the banker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last min. changes pls: I will replace Griff to Wallis so my team will be Coons, Hunter, Crameri, Stringer and Wallis.

Last min. changes pls: I will replace Griff to Wallis so my team will be Coons, Hunter, Crameri, Stringer and Wallis.
I'm going to do dogwatch's job for him :D You need to go post this in the main Pieman thread and make a new post there, or else it won't be counted.

Only just joined and listed my team on the main thread. I will go with Cooney as my banker please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back