Competitions PIEMAN 2014 Round 1 v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will make my banker Koby Stevens :)

Hi all, thanks for playing again this year - or for the first time, if that's the case. We are up to 53 entries, just one short of 2012 and 2013. Good effort (and not closed yet if anyone else wants to enter)

I haven't done any detailed double-checking of the Pieman database yet, so I thought I'd just publish it here and you can check yourself whether I have got your entry correct. If not please let me know ASAP - just post here, or PM me if you prefer.

EDIT: forgot to add that you should let me know who your banker is if you haven't already done so. This means you Fossie 32 ,Next Waiting , yebiga , threenewpadlocks , Mike__ , Snarling Bulldog , Unknown Caller , Dogs_r_barking , hatty806 and j0rdy1 . If you forget you will be given your lowest handicapped player (who plays) as your default.

Go Doggies ... let's hope for lots of WB goals this afternoon!

The Debacle in the West at least ended with 11 goals - and that gave a few of us something to cheer about when the result of the match had already become a certainty by early in the third quarter.

Congratulations to Nath09 who wins the first Kelvin of the year and in doing so also leads the Pieman comp with 46 points. He has Crameri, Macrae and Hunter(banker) in his side. Runner up this week was Black Dog (35) with Ant_ (30) in third.

Pieman player of the week was Jackson Macrae with 16 points.

Round 1 results posted below. (The yellow highlighted bankers were allocated under the default banker rule.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back