Competitions PIEMAN Round 5 v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

And I'll switch from Stringer to Bontempelli for banker as well this week (thereby guaranteeing Stringer will kick a bag).
Don't worry dogwatch, it's for the greater good.

And Dahl is fine thanks :thumbsu:

PIEMAN RESULTS ROUND 5
Well I picked a good game to miss, eh? Sounds like it was pretty frustrating to watch.
Haven't been able to face opening the vent thread yet, let alone the MCCartney Coaching Banter thread. I'll leave that - and the replay - until I'm feeling stronger, or more masochistic.

Nonetheless we had 13 goals so there was a bit of Pieman action today.

Pieman Player of the Week
No surprises here...
25 - Jong
14 - Stevens
12 - Wallis, Crameri​

Pieman Player of the Year
Jong increases his lead, Crameri doing well ...
75 - Jong
39 - Crameri
35 - Jones
33 - Boyd
32 - Macrae​

The Kelvin
Haha, Metal (69) who got pipped last time Lin Jong was among the goals by that other jongophile threenewpadlocks (64) has turned the tables this week, thanks to having Koby Stevens in his team as well. In third was Dannnnnnnnnn (59) who had a full house - all 5 of his squad were among the goals this week.

The Pieman
So, no surprises that the overall lead hasn't change with threenewpadlocks (207) opening up a nice little lead over the field. Metal (187) has moved back up to second and GoDoggies (181) has slipped slightly despite scoring another impressive 47 this week. Then a big break to Dannnnnnnnnn (153) in fourth. Dan10 is a big mover this week, up 6 spots and Floridog has moved up 7 spots to be 7th.

Full results and standings will be posted here in due course if I can watch the replay without throwing the computer out the window.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back