Pies or Crows?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by P0RT P0WER
For the first time I'll be supporting the Cows, only for the sake that the so called Mickey Mouse Cup according to Crow fans will become the holy grail and when they rave and rant into our faces we can turn around and say back to back premierships, one in a lifetime.
Damn good point. I might even change my mind :)

Hopefully the Telstra Dome will be the site of a terrorist strike!!!
Alot of moronic supporters, 2 teams i hate, and most of all McEddie, all blown to smitherines
:D

Please take this as toungue in cheek, and know that i do not really hope for this. I do not intend to disrespect those that have felt the effects of terrorism first hand, especially the old helpless grannies who are "terrorised" and beaten in their own home.

Originally posted by mic59
I for one am hoping the Cows win it.
2. So all those Cow supporters who said our back-to-back preseason cups meant nothing have to bite their tongues....

Why would we have to bite our tingues? This would only occur if we said that our win was the be all and end all etc etc and went on about winning the pre-season cup. If we win it doesn't mean we have to bite our tongues it's if we carry on about it.

Also, i don't think you can be labelled as chokers for losing a PRE-SEASON grand final. It's the real finals that set apart the pretenders from the contenders and our finals record suggests we don't choke even if we do lose this weekend.

BTW, good luck against Carlton.

Originally posted by Wishinman
Hopefully the Telstra Dome will be the site of a terrorist strike!!!
Alot of moronic supporters, 2 teams i hate, and most of all McEddie, all blown to smitherines
:D

Please take this as toungue in cheek, and know that i do not really hope for this. I do not intend to disrespect those that have felt the effects of terrorism first hand, especially the old helpless grannies who are "terrorised" and beaten in their own home.

Hey we are in Australia, we can take a Joke! its cool by me. After all its only footy........... BS only footy no such thing as only footy!

Go Pies!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back