tess

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2002
"on the prowl"
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Northern Saints/VFL Pies
Well this is a test, I don`t like starting threads on other club boards but no-one has said anything about the wizbang GF.

Now your heart must say Pies, but then part of you would say sister club Crows. Well which one will it be.

Originally posted by tess
Well this is a test, I don`t like starting threads on other club boards but no-one has said anything about the wizbang GF.

Now your heart must say Pies, but then part of you would say sister club Crows. Well which one will it be.
If Collingwood win it will be because they are the best team of any football code in the world.
If they lose it will be because they weren't trying and as a matter of fact they actually wanted to lose.
If the Crows win it will be a similar story but not quite to the same extent.

Now we are there i hope we do win it just to stick it up fat Eddie & his AFL,

But in all reality it's still only another piece of silverware to put in the trophy cabinet somewhere on the bottom shelf way down below the 2 worth-while premierships cups we won in 97/98,

But if we don't win it so be it the real season starts in 2 weeks time against the Dockers in Adelaide,

Don't care either way who wins. Tess, why don't you go and post your crap on the Adelaide board!

Originally posted by Eago77
Hope someone drops a bomb on Colonial this Saturday night, its the best outcome i can think of!!

:D

The erradication of a large number of Collingwood supporters plus the Adelaide Crows football team, sounds good to me ;) :D

Originally posted by Eago77
Hope someone drops a bomb on Colonial this Saturday night, its the best outcome i can think of!!

:D

Oooooh, I like the sound of that! :D But seriously, I don't realy care too much who wins, but if I was forced to pick I'd say Collingwood, as they are the slightly lesser of the 2 evils, IMO. ;)

sister club Crows
You're right, they are a bunch of girls, but they "ain't no sisters of ours" !!

Disclaimer: The author of this post did not mean to cause offense to the world's population of females, through the comparison made of them to Cows players. Any resemblance to such players living or dead is purely coincidental, and is in no way the fault of said females.

Having to choose a winner from The Pies and The Gibbeders would be like having a gun pointed to your head and having to decide between having sex with your brother or your sister.

It's one of those things you wouldn't normally think about....

Can I choose a nil-all draw?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Re: Pies or Crows?

Originally posted by Pred

Disclaimer: The author of this post did not mean to cause offense to the world's population of females, through the comparison made of them to Cows players. Any resemblance to such players living or dead is purely coincidental, and is in no way the fault of said females.

Very nice disclaimer...

For the first time I'll be supporting the Cows, only for the sake that the so called Mickey Mouse Cup according to Crow fans will become the holy grail and when they rave and rant into our faces we can turn around and say back to back premierships, one in a lifetime.
Just hope they smash the absolute **** out of each other, it will be interesting as Adelaide have lost two ansett/Wizard Cup finals already and I'd hate to see them labelled as chokers as then they will have nothing to point at us.

I for one am hoping the Cows win it.
1. So that someone can put it up those NTTAWWTy Collingwood supporters who don't want to leave Vic....
2. So all those Cow supporters who said our back-to-back preseason cups meant nothing have to bite their tongues....
3. Particularly Ken Cunningham and Graham Cornes.

:p :p ;) :p :p

Its too long until we play either of them for it to be worth hoping for suspensions, so my backup favoured result is that one side complete destroys the other on the scoreboard.

Going with the Eago solution, basically, but would settle for a lot of suspensions, hammies, the odd broken head.

Living in Melbourne, it's a whole lot easier to hate the Pies (if only until Mr Ed learns to keep his mouth shut when he gets a win) than the Crows, although Carey helps, and I understand there's a lot of tradition at stake here.....

Re: Re: Pies or Crows?

Originally posted by Pred

Hehe very diplomatic Pred. My son got screamed at ( I mean really screamed at as I was at the shcool and heard it) by a teacher when he was around 8 for telling someone in his class that he was a big girl for sooking about something. It's not his fault that his dad used the term on them everytime they whinged about getting unjured etc and they picked it up. The teacher was one of those Greer type feminists. Why can't people lighten up a bit?

I think I'd rather the Pies win but don't want either to.

Please Port people [& Pred] remember this is only a pre-season competition & as i've stated before =

Now we are there i hope we do win it just to stick it up fat Eddie & his AFL,

But in all reality it's still only another piece of silverware to put in the trophy cabinet somewhere on the bottom shelf way down below the 2 worth-while premierships cups we won in 97/98,

But if we don't win it so be it as the real season starts in 2 weeks time against the Dockers in Adelaide,;)

ps, apologies once more to Jabsy,

I'm supporting the injury count in this clash.

Originally posted by gbear
The erradication of a large number of Collingwood supporters plus the Adelaide Crows football team, sounds good to me ;) :D

Plus ridding this world of Eddie McGuire :)

Seriously 'I couldn't give a rat's toss bag'.

SKC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back