Autopsy Piss off, Juan - Fremantle def Brisbane by 83 points

Remove this Banner Ad

I just cannot wait to see how we go next week against a semi-decent team, confidence can do wonders
Mayne and Ballas have had a couple of great weeks, in fact the whole forward line is looking great.

Feel for the guy. How'd you go fronting the media straight after a humiliation like that and getting asked that kind of question?

+1

I personally think that fronting the media after losing a game is the toughest gig in footy. Hard enough to lose a game, but to be humiliated nationally and then ask the muppet sorta questions that "footy journalists" ask, I feel for the bloke.

Amplify it with your career being on the line, about the to lose the one thing you know, live, breathe. We all saw the muppet questions asked to Ross last year while we were winning and on top of the world, Leppitsch has had the most muppetry of press for a long time.. I feel for the bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know a good coach is a good coach. Lyon is a good coach and whether a player is senior or youth hes gonna get something out of them. We just need to give Lyon time you can see it already. The buzz and play reminds me of when we first got Lyon in. We aint there yet though not by a long way but its looking very decent now.

Weller2Taberner

**** me Weller is good.

Tabs has made it.

Blakely as good as ever

Mayne and Ballas with their best games in ages.

Croz is in his natural spot

Did I say Weller is good?

Tanner showed some signs

Spurr had one of his better games

How could you not mention Tucker ? great game !

Watching the game I couldn't tell whether Tucker or Weller had the better game. Statically Weller was better but I thought some of Tucker's contested work was exceptional. I kept yelling at the TV that's a first year player! Smashing through tackles, giving don't argues. Absolute gem!!

There was one epic don't argue as he was n entering 50, was a highlight for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back