News Pittard keen to stay at Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad was renowned for slipping info to his dad when he was on the radio, guy. It's not like he doesn't have history.
Someone asked the question. I offered a possible answer. In the end who really gives a s**t about Pittsrd's contract info being leaked? Far more concerning is when team selection info is leaked by Kane, info his brother is 100% privy to.
Nah ... you crucified him as 100% guilty on zero evidence. Its just laughable to say Chad is leaking confidential info to his journo brother, while standing in the corner saying ... "But, but, it wasnt me!":$

I guarantee you he is being supplied tidbits of info from the club with official approval.

Nah ... you crucified him as 100% guilty on zero evidence. Its just laughable to say Chad is leaking confidential info to his journo brother, while standing in the corner saying ... "But, but, it wasnt me!":$

I guarantee you he is being supplied tidbits of info from the club with official approval.

Lol yes, I "crucified" him. Spare me your sanctimony.

Yes, players, their families and friends read BigFooty and post here. Hence the virtually zero tolerance for abuse.

That's not to say critical discussion isn't welcome. It's easy enough to make a rational argument without making it personal.

Yes, players, their families and friends read BigFooty and post here. Hence the virtually zero tolerance for abuse.

That's not to say critical discussion isn't welcome. It's easy enough to make a rational argument without making it personal.

Logan Austin, if you're reading this: give me my ******* socks back I said you could borrow them not keep them, my mum is ******* pissed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this says a lot about our club, add another couple of players in for next year along with the development of another 2 and we are very very close

Three years on the cheap is fine. He hasn't had the best year but he's a very good footballer. Similar to the deal Tom Jonas got last year and we're all happy with that now.
Yep according to Tredders not only is it significantly less than he was offered elsewhere it's possibly less than he was on now.

Fwiw regarding Jasper his down season which has effectively lowered his value could be a blessing in disguise much as it was with Jonas last year, could see him staying and playing career best footy from here on in providing he gets over these niggling soft tissure injuries.

Tbh would keep Trengove if he does similar (as I posted in the Trengove in limbo thread) you never know when injuries are going to strike and if we are going to go after a Rockliff type might as well not piss away our compensation by keeping both free agents.

Like I said in the Trengove thread i'm glad players would take pay cuts & turn down higher offers elsewhere to stay put and try to push for ultimate success rather than lose 1-2 best 22 players a year like our crosstown rival.

Is that one of mine?

Likely. I've been using it ever since I read it on here. From memory it was posted with a photo of a group of players with a shirtless Chad front and centre.

Don't understand the Kane hate. FFS he is just about the only Port person (apart from Tredders) forging a media career in this crers biased state, not to mention Victoria. And he pumps our team's agenda whenever he can. He is just what we need, with all his faults
But my house is burning down.

Hopefully Jasper spends the off-season working out a way to run onto his left foot instead of side-stepping onto his right...

It's the one without the tatts on it Jasper!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back